Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Resolved! NDMP for NetBackup 6.5 not functioning

I have a Windows installation of NetBackup 6.5 (with the optional NDMP Option) and am trying to perform a backup of my NetApp FAS 2020 filer using NDMP. I have configured my NetApp to allow NDMP, but I cannot get my NB media server to connect to the ...

Resolved! Troubleshooting down drive paths

Hi all, My master server has one drive which is behaving badly.  I'm new to this process, so I'm hoping someone can share some advice on how to troubleshoot this issue. The master server is a solaris 10 machine.  When I look at the output from a tp...

C_J_Hund by Level 4
Certified
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need Help with Hardware Conenctions

I am coming into a new position where I need to support some setups that I did not create. Unfortunately, my skillset does not include some of the hardware. I need someone to hold my hand and walk me through simple steps showing me how I would recrea...

Porkins by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to login java console.

Hi, I am unable to login the unix client through Java console. I am getting the below error. Master : sun 5.9 netbackup 5.1 Mp7 Client : sun 5.8  netbackup 5.1 MP7 Unable to login, status:137 id.so.1: bpjava-susvc:fatal: relocation error: file /u...

Baski by Level 5
Partner Certified
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAN media server backup exchange 2007 CCR

Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have been trying to make this out for a week. No luck. Here is what I have setup. one netbbackup enterprise master on windows 2008. One exchange 2007 CCR cluster. SAN Media server installed on each node as standalo...

Junez by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent NDMP backup failures

We are running a NetBackup Enterprise 6.0 MP6 environment which backs up several servers of various different flavours as well as running NDMP backups on our IBM (NetApp) filer. In the past few months one of our NDMP policies has started to complete...

Unix box and 41 error

I have a Unix client that is failing with a 41 error. Following the troubleshooting guide, we created the log folder for bpbkar and set VERBOSE in bp.conf. When it failed, we looked at the end of the log and this is what we found: 14:37:00.461 [2515...

Labels