Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Resolved! Full backup

Hi Folks,   If the server have 8-30-2014 full backup on this day.after that we have incremental backup upto 9-02-2014.Can we consider it is   the final backup on 30th august?

madhuri by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can we install netbackup software

Hi Team, Can any one have netbackup software intallation guide for windows share me.   I have copied the software from another server to which am oing to install.But  i have some little bit confusion to install can any one help me .This is the fir...

madhuri by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can i stop the schedule for particular cleint

Hi   We have one vm policy for that policy we have 107 server to take the backup in that one of the server is hung unable to reboot because snap shot backups are running,so ineed to cancel the schedule how can i stop it.For all server backing up is...

madhuri by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error 98 erasing tape before running backup.

Is there a specific setting that needs to be set or media server to run in order to erase tapes? We have two sites which Netbackup 7.5 manage our backups. Our local one, where I am, has got LTO6 drives installed and the other site, LTO5 drives. Lo...

Resolved! 41 net work connection time out

Hi Am getting the net work cnnection time out error in my environment i increased the time out after that also it was failling with same status.how can i trouble shoot for the above error. the below error is nfo nbjm(pid=11116) starting backup job...

madhuri by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Access Database agent

Does Netbackup have an agent to backup a Microsoft Access Database while the DB is up? I do not see a policy type for this. We are running Netbackup 7.6.0.2

tsg13nm by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Catalog recovery

If we copied the catalog images to tapes by manually to Data tapes ( which are under server_VP volume pool). (Catalog to STU and STU to Data volume pool). Is it possible to catalog recovey? 

Failling with 156 vmware backups

One of our backup vm policy is failling with below status ,can i now how to solve form gui please help me ASAP     Backup started            6/11/2014 1:20:52 AM - Critical bpbrm(pid=5380) from client xxxxx: cannot open C:\Program Files\Veritas\N...

madhuri by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to make newly inserted media available

Hi, Our backup admin is out this week and I'm taking over momentairly.  I imported new media into the tape library (NBU partition) and want to make this available in NBU (7.5).    I performed an inventory but do not see new media available? How do I...

jvmagic by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! netbackup push using silentclient.cmd

Hi All,   I am pushing NBU windows client software on 50 clients in the network. I am using this silentclient.cmd script 1...i have to run this script on master server or on a client where NBU is not installed     2.... in this SET CLIENT = .....

Resolved! netbackup win 2003 to win 2008 client restore

Hi ALL, I am performing a client server restore from win 2003 to win 2008.   I am using this link :  http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH56473 1...Can i do a complete client  restore on a  win 2008 client from a wi...

Arun_K by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect to client

Hi In my Environment one of the windows  server is failling with 58 ,i can ping the serverr host properites are loading, in client name if i remove the back end -e1 the host properties are not loading,if i keep the back end and if i run the backup i...

madhuri by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! information about DSSU

i want to know  which type of error code occures about DSSU and solutions for them..... please tel me about DSSU if anybody knows.

Labels