Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! SharePoint restore messing up webpage

netbackup 7.1.03 Sharepoint 2010 GRT Backups Windows 2008   Backups complete without any issues.   Restores comeplete with few skipped files with this error: 13:40:38 (17220.001) (17220.001) ERR - error writing file: website.xxx.org\Content-DB 2 (DBS...

BTLOMS by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second phase of import failed for backup exec tape

Hi need solution please Second phase of import for backup exec tape failed in netbackup 7.5 Environment Below are logs from Activity monitor window for phase 2 import Error Obtained during 2nd phase of import from activity monitor window. 2/21/2013 9...

Kushaal by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! came across error when install on Windows2012 clients

hi, I came across errors when install on Windows2012 client. I have a SQL cluster with 3 nodes. I tried to install NBU7.5 client on one of the node today but failed. I attach the installation log "client_install.txt" in the attachment since the conte...

Resolved! Large MSDP pools VS 3-4 smaller pools

I'm trying to Gauge the pro's and cons of the following setup configs:   Config 1 2 Media servers each with thier own 32 TB MSDP pool (64 TB total)   Config 2 4 Media servers each with 16 TB MSDP pool (64 TB total)   basically the question boils down...

Resolved! How long will it take for vmphyinv command to run

How long will it take for vmphyinv command to run   D:\Program Files\Veritas\Volmgr\bin>vmphyinv -rn 6 -slot_list 21 -d hcart2 Waiting for mount of media ID 000021 on host chcitmsbkp02.lntcorp.lntuniverse.co m   I have run the above command bur it...

Kushaal by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will backup job slow when Enabling dbclient log on SQL ?

NB 7.1.0.4 wIN 2008 R2 SQL Server 2008 r2   I have enabled the db client log on SQL server Client , by double clicking mklogdir.bat file,which creates too many logs  Simple question is Will it slows down the performance of SQL backup and Restoration?...

inn_kam by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

NDMP direct attach data encryption

1. With direct attach of NDMP to tape library or disk, is it possible to encrypt the data? 1a. If it is possible, what is the minimum version of NDMP & Netbackup supported? 1b. If encryption is possible, who controls the encryption keys? 1c. How can ...

Dollypee by Moderator
   VIP    Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels