Did you mean: 
North America
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

DING Installer error

When computer is turned on it gives an error message that DING Installer is not working and wants Norton Internet Security to be uninstalled and reinstalled.  This has to be done every day or two.  Any ideas on how to fix this issue?    Computer is r...

MMPC by Not applicable
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum discussions

Dear, good day. Some situations created for the forum discussions were not disclosed And is marked in red someone can tell me why? hugs

You design your system

For better be your antivirus, two problems occur frequently: Lack of update. Inefficiency to block changes in the registry keys or writing to the system folder. For malware to install itself on the system successfully it needs basically two thin...

Resolved! Phrases that scare security professionals

Given the findings of some practices and routines, it is easy to know what the problems are with the security companies. It is your case? The scenes are classic. A child with chocolate smeared shirt says, categorically: "It was not me." Or the phone ...

IT security policies need to change

IT security policies need to change Mobility, cloud and advancement of social networks are becoming obsolete the traditional rules, say industry leaders IT and information security managers will not be able to directly control or adequately protect ...

Resolved! I was invaded, who's to blame?

This paper presents the thoughtful side of some teams after serious mistakes made by those who, after hiring some solutions in order to relax a little more concerned for their jobs, in order to relax so much that tend to change as the only solution c...

Resolved! Backup Exec Continuous Protection Server on a 2008 SBS Server

I have installed Symantec Backup Exec Continuous Protection Server on a 2008 SBS Server which also has Backup Exec 2010 R3.  I have already created the backup destination which is a DroboPro using ISCSI but when I try to create a new backup job, I re...

PGP Universal Starting

Hello all, trying to login to the web GUI of our PGP US 2.6 via https://keys.domain.com:9000/omc/GetLoginScreen.ue​vent I only get the  following message :  PGP Universal Starting PGP Universal is currently starting. This page will automatical...

joeluinava by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asking for Assistant to solve problem

I am running Lotus 7.0.2 on Windows server 2003 platform. The Lotus domino server service suddenly stopped running. Trying to run it manually, it reports that it could not open ID file. Subsequent trial reports  error code  6402 and 2351 respectively...

D_bursary by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NS SP5 and MR2 Releases Today 9/29/2010 - KA BOOM!

Today, in my Symantec practice I had two of my engineers working with customers to install and/or update Altiris CMS 7.0 SP4 to SP5 along with a number of updated MR 2 solutions. And in each case the service pack / maintenance release update went hor...

GEiST23 by Not applicable
Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels