Did you mean: 
Online Storage for Backup Exec
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Labeling in Symantec Exec 2010

I was just wondering if it was acceptable to place an LT5 barcode label on an LT3 tape in order for it to be written on by exec, as opposed to just being able to be read.  Is exec really incapable of writing to it because of it's lack of space or wha...

Daily backup failure

Dear Sir, Please find below the backup failure report, I tried to download & installed the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects package version 06.05.7888 on the Exchange 2007 server  still             , stddffr , stil...

Remote Imaging using the RDP to the ghost server

Is it okay to perfrom the remote imaging to the laptops connected at the office via remote login to the ghost server and excuting to push the image? I am getting the fail error message, any suggestion to check whether the DB is corrupted e.t.c.? ...

Aashik by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get Ghost 14 to do this?

Hi All   I need help or advice, I have a copy of Ghost 14.0 and I want to be able to do the following I have two drives both split into 3 partitions c: drive and storage and downloads. Now I want to back up all three drives and as full drives an...

trebor58 by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos