Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! ops center & ops center analytics

Hi Team,  As per ops center doc , ops center server is free software and ops center analytics is licensed software. i just wanted to know the installation software is same for both ops center server & ops center analytics or both have different sof...

Brits by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ops Server can't comunicate whit Master Server

Hi,    my OPS Center did not communicate whit Master (have work fine for 4 years). I've tried to remove and add master but i have this error message OpsCenter-10905:Action not permitted. Please verify that the OpsCenter host is listed in NetBacku...

Ops Integration with NetCrunch NMS

Hello,   We are monitoring our backup environment with OpsCenter and would like to integrate it with NetCrunch NMS (http://www.adremsoft.com/netcrunch/). Can we do it with SNMP traps? If yes then is there any MIB available?   Regards, Matt

vindir by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ops Center Installation

I have installed Netbackup 7.6.0.3 on Master server (on windows 2012 which comes as a full installer) ,  now I want to install ops center on master server. I am not sure I should first install 7.6.0.1 and then upgrade or directly I can Install 7.6.0...

Brits by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter creates Temp files of large size.

Hi Team, Our Syamntec Opscenter is hosted on win 2008 x64 machine and OpsCenter version is 7.6.0.3 its craeting large temp files in C drive (OpsCenter is installed in E drive) I got the below link which says how to work on it. http://www.symantec....

BVshet by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

opscenter analytics

Hello all, i hav opscenter anaytics 7.6.0.1 I need a customized report which contains all clients, policies, backup start time end time and average run time for backups. please help

rookie11 by Moderator
   VIP   
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

generate a custom report using OpsCenter Analytics

NBU 7.6.0.3   it seems Symantec has left out an obvious report that is needed by many admins. i'm referring to this link which is also looking for the same custom report i am looking: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/how-generate-rep...

manatee by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter Custom Report

Hello,   So I have OpsCenter 7.6.0.3 and I`m trying to create a report on some clients in order to see only the Active Data on our dedup pools/tapes(basicly everything). None of the predefined reports have this or maybe I mist it. Is there any wa...

user access to ops center to generate alert reports

Hi Friends, I need to provide access to opscenter for a  Monitor team member, to generate alert reports. Please let me know how to give access to ops center for a user, so that user can login to opscenter and can generate alert reports.   Thanks ...

Resolved! Netbackup OPSCenter - Oracle clone

Hi, I have a customer that have a problem with oracle clone feature in OPSCenter. Netbackup and OPSCenter version 7.6.0.1 Issue: Oracle clone using opscenter failes with "Lanch Clone failed". This is what I can see: Selecting Oracle DB using a tim...

Resolved! OpsCenter 7.6.0.3 Known issues.

Hi All,   We are planning to upgrade our existing Symantec opscenter server from 7.6.0.2 to 7.6.0.3 can any one provide me with links to any known issues.   Mant Thanks, Bshet.

BVshet by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NBU / Ops Center Reporting - VMware Query Based Policies

When running VMware policy types, and selecting VM's via query, what is the best / recommended way to report on the status of clients which were scheduled to backup in the previous 24hrs ?  i.e. success / failure / missed. I don't see an issue with ...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

OpsCenter Agent for RedHat?

Capacity License Report requires OpsCenter Agent.  I see agents for Windows and Solaris.  So this feature is not available for RedHat Master?   

Question about Ops Center Alerting

Hello,   I am trying to set up alerts for freezing of tapes, suspended tapes, and tape drives going down using Ops Center Version 7.5.0.3.  The problem I am having is that when the alerts come into monolith there is not enough of a differentiation ...

Rename .csv output of a report

Good morning! I have a report that is emailed to me daily (it's a .csv file of the jobs from the last 24 hours). The .csv filename is really really long, and I wanted to shorten it and make it simple. I know I have stumbled across this once (and I w...

spitman by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a Report for Exchange 2010 DAG Backups

I need some assistance with generating a report from either OpsCenter Analytics or A Script that shows only the databases backed up, and amount of the backup data.  Right now i use a client report but it shows to much data ex:    FILEBACKUP 12...

Labels