Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

How to purge data for a single client in Opscenter

Hello,   We are seeing a client name showing in Opscenter that does not have any valid Data on netbackup side (either configuration or backup image data).   Is there a way to purge data for a single netbackup client from opscenter database?   R...

Resolved! OpsCenter data import from 7.5.0.7 to 7.6.0.1

Hi, As part of a global infrastructure change at work a new 7.6.0.1 RHEL OpsCenter server has been created and wil be used as a central OC for the Backup team; however, I currently run a 7.5.0.7 Wintel OC and this contains years worth of data and cu...

Size reports in OpsCenter... before or after dedup ?

In OpsCenter, "Job Size" report seems sometimes to be the size before deduplication ("scanned" count in job report), and sometimes the size after ("sent" count in job report). I do not understand why this is not always the same value ... it...

Gdd by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

OpsCenter Week at a Glance report always stop at 11:59:59 PM

The  "Week at a Glance" report always start at 12:00:00 AM and stop at 11:59:59 PM, while backups usually last all the night. It seems that the  "*Start 24 Hour Day at:" parameter is ignored. Is it possible to modify this behaviour ?

Gdd by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

opscenter detailed policy info

trying to keep detailed policy information report through ops center.  What were looking for is policy name, policy type, policy keyword client name, schedule name, schedule type, and scheduled time.  We are looking for this to put on our sharepoint ...

bmaro by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ops Center - Upgradation from 7.5.0.6 to 7.6

Hello All, We are in the plan of upgrading OpsCenter version to 7.6 from 7.5.0.6 in our environment; I need assistance/some step by step suggestion documentation from you all to make this as a successful upgradation. I need some project plan from y...

Occupancy Report for a Site

Hi All,   What report in OpsCenter can I run to give me the total occupancy for a specific site (NBU Domain). Something like size of the Full backups, and the size of the data currently on tapes (storage).   thanks.

Resolved! OpsCenter Report Total Number of Jobs for the Previous Month

I need to create a basic monthly report showing the total number of jobs that ran for the previous month.  It can be by master or media servers and doesn't need to take into account ignoring reruns, just need to show total jobs that ran for the previ...

bmaro by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot report on a particular master server

OpsCenter Version: 7.5.0.7 OS: Windows 2003 NBU Master Version 6.5.5 Key details - The master server is displayed on the main Monitor screen as connected - The master server does not appear in the data collection screen - The master server does appe...

bpdown by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter Multiple Times Zones

Hi, I am currently involved in a globalisation project for the entire Netbackup Estate across the UK/ USA/HK and have set up a cetralised OpsCenter server based in the USA, firstly is it Ok to have a Master Server reporting into two OpsCenter server...

Customised Logo in OpsCenter Reports

Hi, Need some help on how to change Symantec Opscenter Analytics logo on custom reports exported in PDF's from Opscenter? I am looking to export some of the pdf reports with my company logo instead of Symantec Opscenter Analytics for my clients. Not ...

FirozK by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ops Center - Report Template Field Merge - Help Required !!

Hello Friends, I Have a doubt/help required in generating custom report in ops center. Is there any way we can merge two different report fields from the two default report template provided by ops center. For instance, Am generating a report for set...

Resolved! Using Opscenter views to create the failure Alerts

I have created 'views' in java viewbuilder to allow me alloctae views to different logins, per server owner. This allows the logged in user to only see their servers reports.   I also use the alerts to email into a call management system to log incid...

Resolved! OpsCenter Custom SQL Reporting

Hi I'm trying to generate a report that displays the percentage usage for disk pools. I can display this either as an integer or as a decimal to 6 places - neither is what I am after. I am trying to limit the percentage display to 2 decimal places. F...

DaveM16 by Level 4
Partner Employee Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing a users Private Report

Hi all, We have a user who created a private report and setup a schedule to email it each day. The user has now left and we need to modify the report... does anyone know how we can actually access the report? I'm logged in as a security administrator...

bpdown by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to purge some domains info from Opscenter db

Hello, We need to create a newm opscenter domain using the the database we have today. We need to keep only one domain at this new opscenter and we want to purge all the database not releated to this domain and from the current opscenter database. Th...

Resolved! Problem exporting queries.

I have some normal and some custome queries that I want to export in CSV in order to set them nice and presentable in an excel sheet.   Now the problem I am having, is that the report generates about 10.000 lines, and when I export it, it only transf...

Ops Center report on Policy Keyword field

Presently have NB Master 7.1 and Ops Center 7.1 and need to work on a way to report on client jobs but showing the policy keyword field.  Background: client/server is a disk replicaiton target and hosts remote replicated data from various remote clie...

Labels