Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Need Custom Report Assistance

I want to create a custom report that is the same information as the job summary by job status on the monitor screen.  has anyone duplicated this?      david

Resolved! OpsCenter Creating Reports

Hello,   I have a customer who is looking for some Assistance on Opscenter Reporting,   I know we do not  offer custom reporting through support, I thought I would post the customers wishes to see if I have missed a Canned Report that might give what...

jbrayton by Level 3
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Indexing server on an OpsCenter server?

Hi all, I'm trying to understand why we cannot have an indexing server on an OpsCenter server. All references I have found, states it must be installed on a media server. I my case this is not possible, as all media servers are NBU appliances, the ma...

AAlmroth by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Alert frequency

I have some alert policies setup such as the low available media alert. Is there a way to have it continue to email at a defined interval until either it is acknowledged or cleared? Right now, it seems to only send one alert once the policy goes "Act...

Where is my space? (Opscenter Reporting)

OK, so long story short the past week my 5220 appliance has been close to useless.  While things hummed along nicely for the initial months (4), as expected space usage slowly began creeping up.  First 60% and then 80%, but it sat in the 80's for a n...

Custom Reports Within OpsCenter v7.5.0.6

As I sort through the canned OpsCenter reports I am noticing that most reports, concerning a daily list of failures and completions, list "all" backups jobs.  I would like to see a reports listing ONLY the successful backups and a seperate report sho...

Failed Job Report

I am using this custom query to show failed jobs, However for our vm policies, it only shows the media server that is backing up the vm client. Here is the query: SELECT domain_MasterServer.friendlyName as "MasterServer", domain_JobArchive.policyName...

OpsCenter Daily Success Rate Report

Hi All, Finally i have got OpsCenter 7.5 installed on Solaris box and could see lots of reports are available, However my requirenment is report should be email to me in this format-----   Master Server Name------ Total Client Backed-up -- Total Clie...

Netbackup Ops Center Analytics

Hi All,   I am new to Netbackup Ops Center Analytics Tool. My management wants to get job status or job summary details starting from Jan 2013 till date. When I looked into the OCA tool, I am not able to get the information for the required date as t...

cs3472 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting OpsCenter securely with multiple backup servers

I have few questions on setting up a centralized OpsCenter monitoring solution for our Backup Environment.  Please help me with the following:   1)  We have multiple datacenter and I want to monitor all the backup servers in one OpsCenter (centralize...

Resolved! Opscenter SQL query for unassigned Tapes

Hi, I have windows 2008 R2 NetBackup Master running 7.5.0.4 version.Opscenter also has the same version. I have 2 SL500 library TLD 0 and TLD 1.....And I dont use scratch volume pool instead directly assign tapes to required volume pools. I would lik...

Sughi by Level 4
Certified
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter issues after upgrading to 7.5.0.5

Opscenter 7.5.0.5 (Windows) NetBackups 7.1.0.4 (Solaris) Recently upgraded OpsCenter Analytics from 7.1.0.4 to 7.5.0.5. Since then we've been having issues with the 3 NBU Master servers losing connection each night, and also some data collections fai...

bpdown by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter DataBase temporary files out of /tmp

OpsCenter 7.1.0.2 running on Linux SUSE creates some temporary files under /tmp/.SQLAnywhere which look like   ./opscenter_plsys ./opscenter_plsys/shmem ./opscenter_plsys/shmem/shm_00000001 ./opscenter_plsys/shmem/shm_00000002 ./opscenter_plsys/f...

Resolved! Help with OpsCenter Reports

I need to generate two reports that OpsCenter seems to be missing.   One report is a Frozen Tape report. The second report is a Scratch Tape report.   Can anybody give me pointers on how to create these?

Resolved! OpsCenter 7.5 with 7.1 master servers

Hi all, Is it possible to run OpsCenter 7.5 with Master Servers running 7.1? We're having this issue - http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH186090 but can't upgrade NBU to 7.5 yet? Are there any known issues or things to...

bpdown by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter GUI displays no information

OpsCenter 7.1.0.4 - Windows 2008 R2 Issue: After opening the OpsCenter Analytics console (on the server) no data is displayed. I can't view settings, reports, monitor, nothing. However when using the web console remotely everything works fine. I have...

bpdown by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels