Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Symantec OpsCenter Windows installation

We have just purchased Symantec OpsCenter + Analytics and I will be installing it on a Dell R710 with 2 quad core 2.93 GHz CPUs and 24 GB of RAM. I have 2 X 146GB and 3 X 300GB hard drives for the system. My question is this: I plan on seperating th...

RGuinn by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some features not work after upgraded to VBR 6.6.2

Hello there! After upgraded VBR server to 6.6.2, some features on the web console under Reports\Backups\   don't work but they worked before the upgrade in the old version 6.5.1 For example when click on  Reports/Backup/Status/Consecutive Failure, I...

Custom report to show Deactivated Policy(ies) needed ASAP please!

I'm totally new to Backup Reporter and while I've done *some* in the past, it's not my forte.  I'm going to see what tutorial(s) are available to help me become proficient, but right now, time is precious.  What I need to create is a report for my VP...

BMcg66 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Veritas Backup Report 6.5 - Creating Custom Reports

Hi everyone, Does anyone have a guide to how to generate tangible SQL queries to create better reporting of backup jobs?    We have looked into the use of the Custom SQL query abiltity, but we have no idea how the database works on the inside. W...

OSZ by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to size BOM

can anyone let me know how VBR licensing is??

Deepak_W by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netbackup clients missing on View Builder

Netbackup clients not existed on View Builder,  I got VBR server polled data from Netbackup server but some Netbackup clients are not listed on View Builder.  I checked the agent and it is running. What is the problem and resolution? Thanks, Davone...

daizy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report title and time frame

Hi, I have created an sql query that creates a table showing the job type, specific job error code and the count of the error code for a specific NBU Master.  What I can't figure out is how to add the title and Time Frame for the report.  Which sql ...

etolent by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter Descriptions?

Is there any doco out there that describes what each filter actually is?  And for that matter, what the various attributes are when creating a report. I've been working an issue with Symantec about one of my custom reports which is reporting a piece...

Restore Reports for Customers

Hi All, Trying to set up a report that will:- Display restores performed for the previous month (or week!) for each individual customer. Needs to detail job id and amount restored at the minimum.This is so we can bill the individual customer. Any...

Report folder size

Im looking for a report that can show how big our backups of /home are. We have no specific policy for just the home folders, we are backing up everything on the server with one policy. Is it possible to select a folder or do I need to make a policy ...

Labels