Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

OPS Center page display issue

Good evening,   I recently went from OPS Center 7.5 to 7.6.0.3 and I can no longer login with IE version 10.  I can login with IE version 9, Firefox, and Chrome.  I get a This page cannot be displayed error, Make sure TLS and SSL Protocols are enab...

mrtba by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opscenter SQL Query, Table which contains File List

Hi Techiz,   I am trying to run a report through SQL query, and I would like to know the Table name which contains the File list information of the backup job in Job Overview when you double click it. Thanks Sid

Sid1987 by Level 6
Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to Remove Duplicates Emails from MS Outlook 2010

Hi I have been using MS outlook 2010 POP3 account for a long time, but now I have face problem of Duplicates emails in my inbox. I have don’t know exact reason how this problems occur. Now I want to remove these emails because these emails hamper my...

OPScenter startup

Hi, I currently run NBU 7.5 (java) and would like to run OPScenter as well. Is this a download or is it part of NBU already? Thanks in advance.

jvmagic by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ghost32 failed in creating an image

Hi, I used Ghost31 in WinPE (bootable CD) for creating an image of my system disk which has 2 partition C with win7 OS and D. It was already normally working but from sometimes I can't follow this operation. It stops itself after 68 % completed, gene...

Casimir94 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels