Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Showing the "Last Job" end TIme for a media server

I have a SQL script that is recreating the Master Server Throughput report with Media Servers in place of the Master server. I am stuck on trying to figure out how to show the "Last Job" time. I know I can get each jobs end time via domain.Job or dom...

plsaits by Level 3
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How OpsCenter combines reports

I am trying to figure out how OpsCenter combines reports such as Master Server Throughput and Total Jobs of a Server. I need to make the Media Server Throughput report have the same colunms as the Master Server Throughput report. I am running versio...

plsaits by Level 3
Partner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL query - takes long time - help with optimization

Hi, I have a problem with SQL query. I am not very familiar with SQL and this is probably the reason. The SQL looks: select (a.Id) as "Image", UTCBigIntToNomTime(a.writeEndTime) as "WriteEndTime", (select UTCBigIntToNomTime(c.copyDate) ...

mrmadej by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opscenter query report

Due to high volume of workload on my end, am not able to sit down &  put this together hence need an urgent help with following in a tabular form-   I've created  different opscenter VIEWS, I would like to have following report for in thier respect...

Dollypee by Moderator
   VIP    Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom SQL Report to show which files / folders were restored?

Hi, We have a daily backup report but we'd also like to have a daily restore report showing which files and folders were restored in the previous 24 hours and ideally also showing who carried out the restore. Does anyone know if this is possible wi...

BirtyB by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPS - Very large DB

Hi to All, I wanted to ask You a question. In our backup infrastructure, we Installed on a Windows server 2008r2 the OPS center 7.6.0.1 (NBU 7.5.0.6 on Solaris 10). The ops db grew to approximately 100GB: symcOpscache.db 59756536 KB symcopsscrat...

Valerio by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpsCenter SQL query problem

Hi   I have a SQL query im using to generate a report showing last succesful back up after a failure on all clients, looking at data from the last 7 days. The report is perfect except I want it to not include entries where the last succesfull back...

OpsCenter Custom SQL Reports

Good morning all,   I have been struggling putting together a simple custom SQL report that will provide the following pieces of data per server being backed up.  I would like to be able to just have a standard form that I can just drop my server l...

Remote ODBC access to OpsCenter (read-only)

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.000009348 I need to provide remote access to the DBAs to OpsCenter database to be able to get data from it to populate our CMDB. I saw the article on how to setup remote acess (linked above) and looked p...

X2 by Moderator
   VIP   
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sql query for no of jobs

Is it possible to fetch    Number of NetBackup job during the year 2015Number of failed and partially successful jobs during the year 2015   if yes any sql query , we need this details for differenr master server

Pangal by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter Data Collection Failed

Hi, We have upgraded Opscenter 7.5 to 7.7.1. Post upgradation data collection partially failed. [Nbsl/Agent communication exception]: ErrorCode - 25 : cannot connect on socket (Can not connect to Remote Service:[bpjobd-netbackup]) Thanks in Advanc...

Jinu by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Opscenter 7.7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has been running Opscenter 7.7.1 successfully on Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter version. Yestreday I installed Opscenter 7.7.1 on a server running Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The installation completed ...

Kisad by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to change opscenter default group name

My opscenter analytic version : 7.7 Hello All, Please is there a way either through query or on the default opscenter report template to change what i have highligted in yellow in the attached report? What I would like to change are as follow : 1....

Dollypee by Moderator
   VIP    Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how to exclude client that was removed from netbackup

Hi, i'm creating a report that will give the output of every clients netbackup agent version. the SQL Query is as below: SELECT DM.friendlyName as 'Master Server', DC.Name AS "Client", lookup_OS.name AS "OS Type", DC.versionLabel AS "Client Vers...

Aris56 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPSCenter Report Name

Hallo all! Can u provide me how to chahge the report file name ? I need to export reports in .csv format to syslog system, but syslog system cant work with files wich generates OPSCenter coz filename too long. Filenames like that "OpsCenter_Sys_Re...

EUB by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Is it possible to disable the restore tab in Ops Center?

Just need to know if it is possible to disable the restore tab in Ops Center. ?  One of the clients I am supporting wishes to have seperation of duties, thus Admins should be able to use any BAR type function.  The restore operators should have this ...

mnblake by Level 2
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opscentre analytic s users restricted monitoring

Hi  we use Opscentre analytics and I want to be able to create user accounts thats have restrictions on the account where they can view and monitor the progress of a running backup, but also see the details tab of the running job so they can diagnos...

Resolved! Help with Opscenter backup size report

Hello All, Opscenter version : Analytic/version 7.7 I'm tasked to set up an opscenter report to generate backup sizes per application names. I have created a view  as each of the APP names & add each corresponding clients to there respective views....

Dollypee by Moderator
   VIP    Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OpsCenter Java Logging to 'systemprofile'

We have a dedicated OpsCenter server running, version 7.5.0.1 on Windows 2008 R2. There are a number of Java log files in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile, currently 11 of them: java0.log, java1.log through to java11.log ... most of these f...

RBC_JB by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Netbackup advance success rate report

Hi All, I have a one query regarding Netbackup Advanced success rate report which we take from Opscenter. Does this success rate report includes Duplication/replication jobs in addition to backup jobs? or it only includes backup jobs?

Labels