Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! How to Fecth the client info

Hi, Does anyone can share the SQl query to get the client info such as below: - Master server - Host (client name) - Operating system - OS type - Host type - Version - Status   i followed this link but when i ran the query, it will stuck...

Aris56 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Job failure Automated ticket system integration

Good Morning,   I am looking at a way to start having tickets opened for job failures.  In doing this i am looking at the incomplete job, and job finalized alerts that could be setup.   My concern is that tickets would still be opened for a job t...

Resolved! OPSCENTER 7.7 account needed for Master Server

I need do deploy OPSCenter in a secure environnment: - paswword expires after 1 month, - each account allowed to logon must be associated with somebody. I've tried do used an account with LOGON_DENY Attribute, but bpjava refuses connection. is it...

f_buirey by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SLP images reporting using OPScenter

Hi All,   Is there a way we can get time elapsed for replication of backup images for particular clients using opscenter analytics or any other way ? replication through SLP to different master server.

Opscenter Tape drive utilization report version 7.6.0.4

Hello Good Day! I am looking for a fix for the issue associated with runing opscenter template report "Tape Drive Utilization" . when i'm runing the report, getting no error but in the report out put showing no result. Utilization from SUN to MON fo...

Resolved! OpsCenter SQL query Help

Hi, Need a little bit of help, need to create a custome report for our DBA team they have a list of policies and want to know when they ran last, is there a query where i can put the list of policies and run a success / failure report to provide the...

mj100 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

OpsCenter 7.6 not connecting to Master Server

Hi All,   I've upgraded OpsCenter from 7.1 to 7.6 and I am unable to connect to the Netbackup Master server. Both Netbackup and OpsCenter are on the same server. First Issue I had was port 3652 was in use by nbdisco and OpsCenter wants to use it f...

npolite by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

OpsCenter Restore Error 92

I am running OpsCenter 7.6.1.2 on a Windows server.  My environments is all Windows servers with NetBackup 7.6.1.2 Media and master servers. I am trying to do a restore using the OpsCenter Search feature, but everytime I initialize a restore it fail...

jmjudge by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Opscenter report to pull netbackup configuration

Good day! I have requirement to get ntebackup configurations from symantec opscenter. I tried with opscenter custom report but there i dont have any option to join the tables path selection and client version. Can you please help me in getting the ...

Opscenter SQL query to get Netbackup exclude list

Hi All, Can you please help me to get Netbackup exclude list from Symantec Opscenter . Tables required are mentioned below. Master server name Client name client version exclude list. Awaiting your help on this, Thank you!!    

OPS server on windows 2008 \7.6.2

Hi, OPS server on windows 2008 update from 7.6.1 to 7.6.2 failed, please advice   Regards, Itai   SQLANY64 16.0 event id 1: The description for Event ID 1 from source SQLANY64 16.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event i...

Itai by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom OpsCenter SQL Queries needed.

Hi everyone, We are using Netbackup 7.6.1.2 and OpsCenter Analytics 7.6.1.2 In NBU Admin Console, under Reports there are 2 reports that I would like to customize if the underlying data is available in the OpsCenter DB and I can get the SQL Queri...

S_R by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

OpsCenter 7.6.0.4 unable to export report.

Hi Team, We have OpsCenter 7.6.0.4 hosted on win 2008 R2 Enterprise. When I try to export report to CSV format only the first page is getting exported and not all. Is this known issue or is there a solution for this.   Kindly advice, Bshet

BVshet by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpsCenter 7.6.0.4 Report based on Retention Level

Hi, So I got this 5 pictures.Basicaly I want to create a report with no time bassis on retention level. I want it to show me  Client Name, Policy name,  Job protected size, Retention Level, Retention Period of the jobs only wiht a retention of >45 ...

Resolved! OpsCenter reports unknown exception

Running custom report this morning and got 'an unknown exception has occurred'.  Was working fine last week. The standard Tabular Backup Report template produces the same error.  Tried some other templates and they work OK.  

Resolved! Backup Logs for last 3months for a server

We are going through an Audit and I need to show the backup logs for 3 servers i backup with Netbackup for the last 3 months . Any idea how i can do this from ops center . cannot see any out of the box reports in there . I am using Ops center 7.6.0.4

yobole by Level 6
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels