Did you mean: 
Replicator Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! vvr block-level backup

i have a primary site with 2 nodes Solaris 10 ( same config for the secondary site) i'd like to synchronise data between the 2 sites using block-level backup My query is the procedure to backup data : which command under solaris 10, scripts, ....

tunisGharbi by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question about VxVM and VVR over AIX HACMP?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what's steps are necesary to acomplish this: I have a Customer with two datacenters located far from each other, they have theirs primary datacenter with a two AIX Power7 SI -HACMP / GPFS / ORACLE RAC / CLUSTER by the Ora...

Resolved! THe use of VVR on SAN or virtual NAS hardware ?

Hi All, I am now using Virtual NAS OpenFiler on my old 2U rack server and also EMC CX4-120 SAN so I wonder what would be the advantage of using this Symantec Technology ? EMC MirrorView license is very expensive and I wonder if VVR can also work on V...

Resolved! Veritas Volume Replicator

Dear Team, i have some task to use SNDR or VERITAS Volume Replicator, i picked VERITAS Volume Replicator for remote mirroring. before using and deploying this on production site. i want to use it on the test environment. i am downloading it. my ...

VVR snap and db backup mode

Hi all, is it mandatory to put a db in backup mode when taking a snapshot on secondary?and why? Having the data consistent, but not up to date we usually pause the replication and take the snapshot; we did it on 2 different enviroments: AIX 5.3 S...

M_Pozzi by Level 3
Partner Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos