Did you mean: 
Replicator Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

dcm resynchronization does not start automatically

Hi all: I am testing the vcs/vvr cluster . When I write a data which size exceeds the srl volume size, VVR goes to "logging to dcm" state.     # vradmin -g data_dg -l repstatus rvg_b Replicated Data Set: rvg_b Primary:   Host name:              ...

diskgroup does not start on secondary host

HI All: I configure a single vcs cluster with vvr.  I save the configuration on the following pictures     As you see on these pictures, I configure  a service named apache2 using the RVGPrimary of vvrgroup, and set the relation between two servic...

No Valid Disk Found Error

I am using Veritas Replication on Windows Server 2008 R2, Everyday at bootup in the morning, there is an error in event viewer, the error is: vx boot: Disk group usb: Cannot auto-import group: No valid disk found containing disk group. I am not able ...

Question about VxVM and VVR over AIX HACMP?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what's steps are necesary to acomplish this: I have a Customer with two datacenters located far from each other, they have theirs primary datacenter with a two AIX Power7 SI -HACMP / GPFS / ORACLE RAC / CLUSTER by the Ora...