Did you mean: 
Replicator Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

upgrade SFHA

Hi All,   Regarding the need of configuring DR with VVR we have purchase the new licence Infoscale 7.1 Can we upgrade from SFHA 6.1 to Veritas Infoscale Enterprise 7.1? if not what are the best method to preserve data when installing the new prod...

tunisGharbi by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to re-create RVG

I have mistankly deleted 2 disks that were used as cachevol for secondary RVG and data in secondary become unaccessible, for that i went through deleting the DG and succeeded. now i am trying to create RVG group again, for that i should delete both ...

grigori by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vvr block-level backup

i have a primary site with 2 nodes Solaris 10 ( same config for the secondary site) i'd like to synchronise data between the 2 sites using block-level backup My query is the procedure to backup data : which command under solaris 10, scripts, ....

tunisGharbi by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question about VxVM and VVR over AIX HACMP?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what's steps are necesary to acomplish this: I have a Customer with two datacenters located far from each other, they have theirs primary datacenter with a two AIX Power7 SI -HACMP / GPFS / ORACLE RAC / CLUSTER by the Ora...

Resolved! Veritas Volume Replicator

Dear Team, i have some task to use SNDR or VERITAS Volume Replicator, i picked VERITAS Volume Replicator for remote mirroring. before using and deploying this on production site. i want to use it on the test environment. i am downloading it. my ...

RVG creation fails for shared disk volume

I'm trying to create RVG for a shared disk volume. However I'm getting error while trying to create this. I'm running 5.1 on solaris 10. Here is the error I get when creating RVGPrimary on CFS. I’m running this command on master. IS there something ...

sthakur by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with Adding secondary node to RDS

Hello guys! I have VMWARE ESX with 2 guest OS (Windows 2003 Server). I need to make a VVR between 2 iscsi disk drives which are visible through SF VEA. It's possible to make Primary RVG, but if i Add Secondary RVG i get an error Dynamic disk group...

Dmitry86 by Not applicable
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos