Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replicator Option
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! What volume name does VVR use for replication?

I'm about to implement volume replication with InfoScale 7.0 on windows.   Currently, InfoScale is only installed on the new DR server and isn't on the production server yet.   When I look at the VEA console, select my disk group and click on the vol...

Mark_Tkachyk by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VVR has 2 primaries

I have successfully installed NBU on both nodes. Thanks for the help everyone. The only outstanding issue I now have is with the replication. If this needs to be a new post in a different section let me know! I have run the Volume Replicator Agent ...

Resolved! How to check VVR replication status

Hi, one of our customers is using storage foundation 6.0 for Windows and they use VVR to replicate volumes from production site to dr site. The replication is in asynchronous mode. My question is: How to check VVR replication status? Is there a way ...

liuyang by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VVR

Hi I am new to VVR and need assistance please. Replication works fine until I create the “replication service group” in VCS. VCS initiates a disk group deport on secondary node 2 and then replication stops. If you freeze the “replication service ...

Resolved! Replication has stopped in cluster server

I need help I am having replication configured from cluster servers on Windows, today I have faced an issue where replication was stop and in DCM Mode. Today we facing replication issues with one of the clusters. The replication is getting stopped an...

NBU_13 by Level 6
Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VERITAS VOLUME REPLICATION DCM LOG INCREASING

Hi, I have volume replicated two servers one is in my DC & another in DR in different geographic location. As due to some technical falult the DR server was not reachable for 2 days so replication hampered. After the DR server is up but  till date th...