Did you mean: 
Storage and Clustering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

PLEASE do NOT post product queries in this forum

This forum was created by SYMANTEC employees to publish details of new announcements an documentation. There are no VERITAS employees monitoring or using this forum. If you have product-related queries, please use these forums: Storage Foundation: ht...

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CFS NFS configuration

Hello team, I'm trying to configure a CFS NFS HA service, so I've executed this command on the cluster: cfsshare config -p nfs apbasedg locks /locks and then configured all the shares. The cfsnfs_locks volume was already created and mounted on the...

NFS agent for CFS share

Dear All, I have setup CFSshare. I can see under cfsshare display, but if I run "cfsshare share /emm2 rw" is NOT sharing but from the Java Console of the cluster. The NFS resource has got a question MARK. So I am really not too what to do now., roo...

VxVM: Understanding the V-5-1-587 error message

The V-5-1-587 error message indicates that a disk import failed. The second portion of the message briefly describes the reason for the error. Depending on the reason, you can either clear the locks or force the disk group to be imported to solve the...

Vivian_Wu by Level 3
Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VxFS: Understanding the V-3-20837 warning message

The Veritas File System (VxFS) fsck command examines VxFS file systems for consistency. Because VxFS file systems record pending file system updates in an intent log, the fsck command typically replays the intent log instead of doing a full structura...

VxVM: Understanding the V-5-2-43 error message

The vxdisksetup command enables you to configure a disk for use with Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM). When using the vxdisksetup command, the following message may appear: ERROR V-5-2-43 address: Invalid disk device for vxdisksetup This message is disp...