Did you mean: 
Storage Foundation for Windows
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Storage Foundation

Hi im new to the product and the field, so really any advice would be great. where exactly do you install VOM in your SAN environment and does the SF s/w collide with the storage vendor management s/w. And how do you control a heterogenous storage ...

SFW 5.1 on Windows2008 display wrong disk name

Hi,   I installed SFW 5.1 SP2 on Win2008 R2 x64 with the VVR option. The problem I have is that windows explorer show all the disk label name as "Local Disk" whereas in VEA it display them as the internal name of the disk, which is what I want. I hav...

neoluu by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Event ID's

Hi There, Could anyone supply a comprehensive list of the Event ID's (ID no and description) Storage Foundation 5.1 places into the windows event log? Administrators guide is a little vague on this. Many thanks, Stephen

Resolved! Format Status in VEA?

Dear all,  does anybody know how I can see (in the VEA) what the actual status (%) is of an format-operation?  I only found "Cancel Format" in the menu. And in the Volume-View is only a "Healthy, Formatting" in the Status-Field. Same as in the Poper...

unex by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installing Veritas Cluster

Dear all we are in the process of installing veritas cluster and storage foundation and we have Netapp Storage,do we need shared LUN to install Veritas Cluster?.Right now im trying to connect LUN and there are two options one is dedicated and anoth...