Did you mean: 
Storage Foundation for Windows
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Veritas und windows iscsi initiator

Hi all, i have only one question, I have Veritas Enterprise Administrotor 3.2 running on my Windows 2003 Cluster with some volumes. Now i would like to install microsoft iscsi initiator to present a nas to the cluster, it is possible? or there are an...

mghomer by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use Single Sign-on for Windows

Hi all, We want to install the "single sign-on" solution on SFWHA 5.1 SP2 CP3 (Windows) and need therefor a "Root"-server. But as we already have VOM-server (W2K8 R2 64b), we were wondering if It is possible to install the Root service on that VOM-se...

eu22106 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Win2008-R2, VSF-5.1, Device name change

We have a situation where we need to rename CD drive from such as D: and E: to X; and Y: . We usually do this before loading and setting up Veritas Storage by using the Microsoft Disk Tool in Device Management. Once VSF is loaded this tool is no-long...

Resolved! How do I migrate from MSCS to SFWHA?

Hi, I'm in the middle of a proposal and the customer ask us to describe the way (step by step) to migrate their MSCS (2003) to SFWHA (VCS)? do you know if Symantec has a procedure? Any recommendation? The customer requires minimal impact and smooth p...

Resolved! Using SFHA on Windows, under VMware

We are considering options for clustering Windows (2k3R2, 2k8R2, X64) nodes that are actually VMware VMs (ESX 4.1).  Is there documentation that describes setting this up, and what limitations might exist?  For example, does using cluster effectively...

Gornak by Not applicable
Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SFW and SSD

Good Morning, We have set up a RAID 10 using SFW using several SSD drives and are running into some read performance issues.  We believe that the Device Type detection in SFW is partly to blame.  Our SSD drives are PCI bus (FusionIO) based and are ...

Resolved! Removal of VSF without Cluster removal

Hello, I'm a bit lost in all the document available and seek a "simple" answer: I've got a cluster with VSF 5.1 online, with a virtual fileserver on windows 2003 SP2. Nothing strange here. Now, we will move to a new storage and need to remove VSF f...

Timil by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos