Did you mean: 
Storage Foundation for Windows
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! How to adda node to the cluster SFWHA

Hi Team, We have NBu 7.6.0.3 hosted on Veritas SFWHA. We have lost primary node and now are working with passive node. We are planning to rebuild the primary node and add it back to cluster. Has any one done it please advice.   Regards.

BVshet by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to check DMP in VCS is working?

Hi,   We installed Storage foundation HA 6.1 with DMP set with all option marked. Before that we had the EMC power-path application, where we could see that multipathing sees all disks from all available paths. now we have the SFHA DMP option ins...

Resolved! Unable to go offline

Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem when I try to take offline a Service Group, the issue is that one of the services of the service group, cannot go offline and it enters into the following state "Unable to offline|Status Unknow", and if I wanna this...

Unable to offline resourcce

Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem when I try to take offline a Service Group, the issue is that one of the services of the service group, cannot go offline and it enters into the following state "Unable to offline|Status Unknow", and if I wanna this...

Resolved! Blue Disk Icon in SFWHA against disk

I would like to know whether the blue information icon that I am seeing on the passive node of a sfwha cluster will clear when a failover is initiated. The issue has arisen following a recent disk expansion which all went well apart from the odd iss...

slick1 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure NBU service group in GCO with VVR

Discussion split off from https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/gco-configuration-between-2-nodes-cluster-and-1node-cluster: I have configured - site 2 with 1 node cluster - I have install the SFWHA6.1 software and created dynamic disk grou...

NBU_13 by Level 6
Accredited Certified
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EMC CX4 to EMC VNX LUN Migration

I have a few challenges I've stumbled onto in regards to a LUN migration involving Veritas Storage Foundation 5.1, a product I am unfamiliar with. I need to migrate the data/luns on the server that our mail archiving system (NearPoint Mimosa) is on f...

Resolved! Migrate SFW volume to Windows Disk Manager Volume

I used to tell customers: Don't go there. You really do not want to de-install SFW... We now have a customer where recovery requirements have changed - there is no longer a need for SFW/HA and VVR and wish to uninstall the software. The big questio...

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VVR Block Pending Status

Hi, Professional I would like to get the answer and solution with this detail. My customer using VVR 3.3 on windows 2003 and all service all fine but there are lag of blocks change between primary and second but I'm new in this product and I have n...

Resolved! Windows 2012 and licensing

How does licensing work now that Windows 2012 “Enterprise” does not exist? We recently migrated from Win 2003 “Enterprise” and Storage Foundation HA V5.1  to Windows 2012 “Standard” and Storage Foundation HA v6.0.2. I reused the Enterprise license ...

How to get Volume information?

Hi all, We are in the proces of fully automating extending a volume. I need some information on which commands to do this with. To extend the correct disks I need the SerialNumbers of those disks so Storage management knows which luns to extend in...

eu22106 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos