Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Storage Foundation for Windows
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! how to check DMP in VCS is working?

Hi,   We installed Storage foundation HA 6.1 with DMP set with all option marked. Before that we had the EMC power-path application, where we could see that multipathing sees all disks from all available paths. now we have the SFHA DMP option ins...

Resolved! Storage Foundation 6 and Windows 2003 MS Clustering

Hi . I having some issue to failover my cluster node databases drive after i have performed a restoration of the entire systems OS due to hardware faulty. We able to failover those shared drives outside the SFW configuration .   Can anyone advise...

demo4119 by Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows File System mount issue

Hello, I have configured the FS in Windows Server, all the sudden it is not mounting.  I can imprt the VG, but volume is not getting mounted. What is the correct to log file to check the issue?

mokkan by Level 6
Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MS Cluster Storage migration problem

Hi guys, Could you please help me with storages migration problem. We have some WinServ 2003 clusters in our company and now we have a task to migrate our old SANs to the new ones. The best way we imagined as solution is to create 2 dynamic DG in V...

skia by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DG(mirror) went offline when 1 lun in DG failed.

Hello    I have configure Cluster DG with MS cluster. On the share DG, I configure mirror volume that come from 2 storages. So in DG we have 2 plexes , 2 Disk (LUN). When 1 of LUN failed (1 of storage failed), why the entire DG failed (offline)? ...

pgm10s by Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

The error occurs when hastart.

product : sfwha 5.1 os : windows 2003 enterprise issue : The active normal, but when the hastart in the standby to the error occurred.           hastart           VCS INFO V-16-1-11020 Starting HAD on local node           VCS ERROR V-16-11109 Ca...

Howto remove SFW CP21 patch

Environment Primary Site Node = SFW 5.1 SP2 Primary Site Node = SFW 5.1 SP2 CP21 I tried to install the CP21 patch on Primary node and while installation my service got hannged to to somw reason. I hard booted the node. Now when I run the command ...

Zahid_Haseeb by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need information on VSFW product history

Hi, I am looking for some information on Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows licensing, Can you help? When did Symantec cease to sell VRTS STORAGE FOUNDATION OPTION MICROSOFT CLUSTER 5.1 WIN FOR OS TIER ENTERPRISE EDITION STD LIC as standalone o...

SAhmed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to go offline

Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem when I try to take offline a Service Group, the issue is that one of the services of the service group, cannot go offline and it enters into the following state "Unable to offline|Status Unknow", and if I wanna this...

Unable to offline resourcce

Hi everyone, I'm facing a problem when I try to take offline a Service Group, the issue is that one of the services of the service group, cannot go offline and it enters into the following state "Unable to offline|Status Unknow", and if I wanna this...

Resolved! Return codes for vxhfbatchinstaller.exe

Hi, I automate installation of cumulative patches (CP) for Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows 6.01 and 6.1 when a server is deployed. Does anyone out there know what all the return codes mean from vxhfbatchinstaller.exe? I'd like to handle the...

ossie5 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hekp - VVR

Have two servers. One has 2 Tera, but it has information, data. And the other, also has 2 Te, but empy. How can i do the replication easly, and automatic.   Thanks.