Did you mean: 
Storage Foundation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! replace disk vxvm with powerpath

hi, I wish to find out how to replace a disk in vxvm with powerpath in solaris. i think: - vxdg -g group rmdisk disk or vxdg -g group -k rmdisk disk if the disk has many subdisks. -vxdiskunsetup disk   or the above with vxdiskadm   then cfgad...

Resolved! VMAX 3 support in Storage Foundation / DMP

Does anybody have information if / when Storage Foundation supports the new VMAX 3? The HCL only lists the "VMAX Series", and as the VMAX 3 is significantly different from the old VMAX, I am not sure if it is covered or not. 

Resolved! Whta is LUN mapping

hi All,   Can anybody tell me what is LUN mapping in basic terms.   I know what is the difference between zoning and LUN masking. But what is this LUN mapping and what happens if we do not do LUN mapping?   host            san switch          ...

noazara by VIP
   VIP   
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection from VRTSexplorer

Dear All I have some enviornments of SFHA and VCS installed on Linux and Solaris servers. I have output of VRTSexplorer logs for every system. As the VRTSexplorer contains almost everything collected, I wanted to know if is it possible to get the fol...

Resolved! Veritas Volume Manager/Cluster Server

Hi, I am quiet new, to Veritas and wanted to know where to find further information regarding the following questions based around RHEL;  How would you increase the size of a  Veritas volume with a vxfs mounted on it? How can you see how much space i...

gammah by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos