Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Can`t install Backup Exec Sytem recovery

Hello, I have the same issue as in this topic "https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/besr-2010-cannot-uninstall" After successfull uninstalliation with batch file "UninstallBESR2010", I`m trying to reinstall BESR again (clean install), but I...

outerim by Level 3
  • 33 replies
  • 2 kudos

SQL Backup

I am running Backup Exec System Restore 2010 on my server. I need to be able to back SQL and it does not appear to be doing so. Is there an add on in order to perform this. Or am I just missing a step.

Backing up Network Drive with BESR 2010

Hi Guys Currently using BESR2010 for small business server. Now I'm trying backup a network drive sitting on a NAS as well as the server drive.    The problem is I cannot select a network drive. Even one that is mapped. Is there a way around this? 

Amida83 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBESR 2010 hangs at same percent % every time

When making a backup with SBESR 2010, it will hang/stall at the same point every time (in this case 58/59%).  Prior to that it proceeds normally, and at normal speed.  Once it hits that point, the backup no longer does anything, and the time to compl...

Recovery Disk-CD

Hallo,   ich habe mir eine Recovery Disk- CD BESR 2010) erstellt und von der CD gebootet. Leider kann ich meine externe Festplatte die über eSata angeschlossen ist nicht sehen :( Gibt es hier für von Symantec ne Lösung ? Vielen Dank Rüdiger  

rukraft by Level 4
Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

System Recovery - Granular Restore

Does anyone know how to restore mailbox contacts using the Granular Restore Option. Exchange Server 2010 is currently being utilised and Emails restore fine. Unable to view Contacts and Notes? Any help, assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Symantec Backup Exec

Hi, We are having license for the symantec backup exec 2010 desktop edition..I tried its working fine..but how i want to deploy to all the systems? then whether it has any compression setting? if any body knows about this guide me? Regards, Srikanth.

How to delete "other used space"

On the "Home" screen, bottom left pie chart "Backup Destination" one of the pie sections is labeled "other used space" and is taking up 2/3 of my 1.5TB hard drive.  These are left over files from my former version of BESR. How do I access them in ord...

BESR 2010: Email notifications

Just wondering if there's a way anywhere to specify a different SMTP port other than default 25 for the SMTP Notificationis option in this product.  If it matters, I'm working with the Desktop Edition, not the Server Edition. Even a registry hack wil...

MIXIT by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010: Why two backups at once?

I've got some deployments of BESR 2010.  Each one has a single backup job.  The job is set to the "full computer backup" option (or whatever it's called), with the checkmark placed in the fiield titled  "Limit the number of recovery point sets saved ...

MIXIT by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 Questions.

Hello, Before i start let me tell you i am allready using backup exec media server + 2 dlo packs.   My questions refers to BESR, Currently we backup our server, which contains the system(active directory, backup exec server, much more) and data on ot...

event id 7026 halfinchVRTS fails to load

Good day,   I have encounted this event id 7026 with the error "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:halfinchVRTS"   Perviously i was using Backup Exec 2010 trial version, it was backing up to a tape drive. After the tria...

kesmis by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

BESR 2010 jobs dont run when no one is logged on to server.

Ive just installed BESR 2010 to a Windows 2003 SP2 with Exchange 2003.  I configured a job to run, and it will run if someone is logged into the server when the task is supposed to kick off.  But if no one is logged into the server the task doesnt s...

craig4 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granular Restore Option 2010 and Outlook 2010?

I try too run GRO and with Outlook 2010 installed it states "Install Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 or 2010" Microsoft Outlook 2003 or newer not detected. "Outlook is required for Exchange Mail Recovery" What is the issue with this product? Is it com...

vnavna by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup Policy Job nicht ersichtlich - keine Aufträge vorhanden

hallo, wir haben in einer ou (besr 2010) mehrere windows server 2003 zusammengefasst und mit eine backup policy versehen, auf einigen dieser server ist die policy lokal jedoch nicht ersichtlich ... unter 'backup jetzt starten' sind keine aufträge vo...

r32 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels