Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Symantec Backup Too Long time than Usual

HI, We are using Symantec System Recovery 2013 in Winserver 2008. We face the following problem when taking backup. 1. The server CPU usage shoots upto 100% when Harddisk (1TB with more than 500 GB free space) is connected and Symantec Backup sequenc...

Back-up system Recovery

Hi, for the Symantec Back-up Exec System Recovery Software can you please list the main difference (s) between the Small Business Server Edition and the Server Edition. Thank you.

Shammah by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restoration problem with BESR 2010

I installed BESR, 2010 (live update says it is up to date) on a Windows server 2003SBS SP2 and I backup to a disk RDX 320GB connected via USB (letter F:). The single daily backup, took my 2 partitions C: (system and exchange) and D (customer data)...

phil13 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problème de restauration avec BESR 2010

Bonjour, j'ai installé BESR 2010 (le live update me dit qu'il est à jour) sur un serveur windows 2003SBS SP2 et je sauvegarde sur un disque RDX de 320Go connecté en USB (lettre F:). L'unique sauvegarde journalière, prend mes 2 partitions C: (système ...

phil13 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer continues to run BESR 2010 SBS 2008

Hi All, I have an issue with SBS 2008 and BESR 2010.  There were some installation issues that caused us to have to piece together an installation.  I had to use Windows Cleanup Utility, grant permissions to registry keys and finally I was able to ...

CITCorp by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BESR 2010 restore on SBS 2008 computer name change

Hello Support, Thanx for all the help i've received in this forum. i really apreciate you all. i really need help now. i have installed BESR 2010 when it was newly released (version 9.0.0 2----- not sure exactly) and i was able to restore the recover...

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carte réseau non reconnu dans BESR 8.5

Bonjour. J'essaie d'utiliser Symantec Recovery Disk sur des postes équipés de cartes réseaux 3Com "3C905B-TX NM" mais cette carte n'est pas reconnu. J'ai lu (pour norton Ghost) qu'il fallait utiliser les pilotes pour Vista car SRD est basé sur WinPE ...

crem51 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about recovery

Hello all. I'm relatively new to the software and these forums, but wanted to throw out a quick question that I have come across. Lets say our company has a system backup run on Monday morning for the entire database, and then every other day of the...

Monkman16 by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

besr 2010 unable to successfully recover

all, I have successfully installed and created restore points of the trial software availible on the web site. I was attempting to recover this to a similar server not in use at the current time. I have utilized the recovery cd and "restored" this ...

Slow backup for only 765GB worth of data

Ok so here is the setup. I have a Dell MD1000 in unified mode split into two virtual disks. It is connected to a Dell 1950 poweredge server via a SAS cable to a PERC 5/E controller. I am trying to backup data on one of the virtual disks to the other ...

Berriganp by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution 2010

I am currently using BESRMS 2010.  I must say I am not too pleased in this development and have had nothing but problems.  I am at the point where it would be more effective for me to connect to each machine and check each backup job. In any case, i...

BESR 8.5 Scheduled Conversion to ESX VMDK

Hi We have BESR 8.5 backing up  a full recovery point once a week of out SBS 2008 server. For the rest of the week we have incrementals taken once a night. We would like to begin scheduling a nightly conversion to ESX VMDK so that if the primary se...

Adzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

about backup exec

I need to know about SMB's exactly, what that about and whats also stand for, bcz i already search in Google so its stand for Server Message block. please tell me about that. thanks, jazzy

Jazzzy by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels