Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Back-up system Recovery

Hi, for the Symantec Back-up Exec System Recovery Software can you please list the main difference (s) between the Small Business Server Edition and the Server Edition. Thank you.

Shammah by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 management

When is BESR 2010 management going to be compatible with WIN2008? It's more than one year (maybe 2 years?) that BESR2010 is out, and it is still not compatible with WIN2008. This isn't acceptable! A good software cannot require to run on an 8 years o...

Folder and file backup in 2010

Hi,   I have one BESR 2010 server with complete volume backup policy defined. I need to exclude some files from the complete volume backup. Is this possible   Davis Johny

Resolved! BESR 2010 restore on SBS 2008 computer name change

Hello Support, Thanx for all the help i've received in this forum. i really apreciate you all. i really need help now. i have installed BESR 2010 when it was newly released (version 9.0.0 2----- not sure exactly) and i was able to restore the recover...

Nene by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carte réseau non reconnu dans BESR 8.5

Bonjour. J'essaie d'utiliser Symantec Recovery Disk sur des postes équipés de cartes réseaux 3Com "3C905B-TX NM" mais cette carte n'est pas reconnu. J'ai lu (pour norton Ghost) qu'il fallait utiliser les pilotes pour Vista car SRD est basé sur WinPE ...

crem51 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

besr 2010 unable to successfully recover

all, I have successfully installed and created restore points of the trial software availible on the web site. I was attempting to recover this to a similar server not in use at the current time. I have utilized the recovery cd and "restored" this ...

Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution 2010

I am currently using BESRMS 2010.  I must say I am not too pleased in this development and have had nothing but problems.  I am at the point where it would be more effective for me to connect to each machine and check each backup job. In any case, i...

BESR 8.5 Scheduled Conversion to ESX VMDK

Hi We have BESR 8.5 backing up  a full recovery point once a week of out SBS 2008 server. For the rest of the week we have incrementals taken once a night. We would like to begin scheduling a nightly conversion to ESX VMDK so that if the primary se...

Adzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels