Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Download BESR 2010 And SSR 2011

Hi All Member   Do you have link download BESR 2010 or SSR 2011 .  when i acccess link to  http://www.symantec.com/system-recovery-server-edition?fid=backup-exec just show SSR 2013 .    I have llicense for BESR 2010  already.

momaymm by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Restore Windows 2008 Srv on another machine

Hi guys,  I'm trying to recover a backup from our actual server on another machine but having some troubles ...  To begin, this is the backed up server : - Dell poweredge T410 - 2x Intel Xeon E5502 1,86Ghz - Windows 2008 R2 - 3 x 300 Gb HDD SAS in RA...

richads by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec backup exec system recovery

Dear Team,   What is the main Benefit of upgrading from Symantec backup exec system recovery and Symantec backup exec system recovery management, As I can manage all agents of Symantec backup exec system recovery from centeralized agent. Is this the ...

Resolved! Prepare BESR use for ubuntu 9.04

Now system running OS Ubuntu 9.04 and App on Phyical H/W dell server R300...........  So i need to converto P2V  vmware esxi.....   I do solution 1. vmware cold clone : error  unknonw platform 2. vmware vconvert 3.5/ 4.2 /4.3 /5.0/ 5.5  : error betwe...

momaymm by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a script to do an specific schedule job

Hi all! I have a Sym Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 and I´m trying to run a job at a specific time on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Well, turns out that it is not possible to do such selection in the program scheduler. So I´m thinking that it may ...

wnetobr by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BESR 2010 Can't Mount Drives or Restore

In the past when trying to restore specific files from a BESR backup, I would right-click on the relevant recovery point, click Explore and then OK. Alternatively I could go to Recover > Recover My Files, then choose the backup destination and then s...

Resolved! BESR 2010 Can't Mount Drives or Restore

In the past when trying to restore specific files from a BESR backup, I would right-click on the relevant recovery point, click Explore and then OK. Alternatively I could go to Recover > Recover My Files, then choose the backup destination and then s...

Missing Hyper-V1 driver in Recovery Disk creation

Hello, Recently, we installed Backup Exec 2010 on our server that is running Server 2008 Standard. When we were creating our recovery disk with Backup Exec, it gives a window listing what drivers were not backed up. We were already aware of the 64-bi...

smwedm by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot read sectors

Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery version 9.0.5.45729 is throwing us these errors lately: Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Drive Backup of RECOVERY (*:\), OS (C:\), DATA (D:\).     Error E0BB0083: Unable to create increme...

cjhdflok by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 restoring incremental backup

I restored one of my server from the fullbackup in system restore. Now I need to know how to backup from the incremental backup.   I started to load the BESR CD in the corrupted server and booted from it and selected the V2i file from the backup loca...

Sabir by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 recover

Hi,   I have a server that i need to recover using my last backup of BESR 2010 on a different similar server.   i got the .v2i and .iv2i files on an external HD and used the BESR recovery CD too boot it. i am getting the error : EC950019: the current...

SABIS by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! C: not recognized by System Recovery 2010, after replacement

Installed in August was a 600GB Western Digital Enterprise class 10k RPM HDD. There have been no backups sense the time of the HD replacement. I can open Symantec and Find under where "normally" there would be a list of HD's installed on the machin...

adam5 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will System State Recovery 2010 work on Server 2012?

I just installed a new server (Server 2012) and moved all the data over from the old server (Server 2003). The old server is going away completely, leaving me an unused copy of System State Recovery 2010. I started to install it on the new server but...

ntdoc by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to recover file from Granular Restore

Hi, I am using Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Granular Restore to recover file. When I select file and click Recover I get the error:   "Unable to read the recovery point image from disk. (i) Check for network issues; (ii) Reload the recovery point...

bkupadm by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 MS is not receiving communication from Clients

Hi,   I have several remote Server each with BESR 8/8.5 or 2010 installed being managed by a central console - BESR 2010 MS.     The clients are backing fine as per their schedules but they are not accurately (or indeed at all) to the console.   I ha...

Labels