Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

BESSystemRecovery654Hotfix2.zip needed

I have an copy of Norton Ghost 10.0 that crashes when doing a right click on the file explorer for an external USB hard drive.  The bug is known by symantec and a hotfix was released according to the Knowledge base article "An error "Faulting module ...

Automated Recovery Partition creation?

I am wanting to build a system with the following partitions:   1. Manufact hidden partition for diagnostic utilities. 2. Operating System only (this case Windows XP) 3. User data (Including program files, documents, music, pictures, etc) 4....

Ceresia by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Besr7 and RA for DC's

Hi,   I was wondering in what context symantec recommend using restore anywhere for DC's to different hardware. I dont think its meant for migration of a DC to a new server in an existing domain and I've tested it and AD seems to take offence to migr...

dales by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Besr7 DR wobble

Hi all,   Over the last weekend I tried migrating one of our DC's to new hardware using besr7 Restore anywhere, it rebuilt the machine fine and it booted correctly however when I connected it to the domain all hell broke loose. The new DC appeared to...

dales1 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having install problems on old Livestate 6.x

Seems that something gets messed up on a computer and after trying to uninstall and reinstall I get the following message... "the data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available" when I try to open "RUN LIVESTATE RECOVERY MANAGEMENT CO...

Jakesty by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need some help

Hi everyone!! Need some help.. I’m not sure if system recovery can help me to accomplish this requirement:   *  I need to generated some system images, currently, i am using norton gosht. But one disadvantage is that i need to turn off the system to ...

NTC by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LiveState Recovery Advanced Server 3.0 Error

Hoping someone can help with the following error:   Description: Cannot create images for backup job: Backup of D:\, C:\, E:\. Cannot create the image group. Error E0BB0004: Function Create Image argument Filename is invalid. Details: 0xE0BB0004 Sour...

BESR7 Various issues

Morning all, I am running into a few problemettes with besr7, I am fairly new to this enviromnent (under a year with this company), and have just got round to testing the bare metal restore feature of the besr7 software. The first issue is that when ...

dales by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ERROR ED800012

Hallo,   Wij hebben een probleem, Het back-up programma Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 7.0 geeft foutmelding ED800012. Wij willen deze fout graag herstellen zodat wij deze back-up toch kunnen gebruiken. Heeft iemand een idee?   Bij voorbaat dan...

how to recovery over written data?

I beg for help to you, how do I recover my data drive that has been overwritten with another drive ....??? because I had to copy drive "c" to drive "e" using Symantec norton ghost 15, and the results are the contents of the drive "e" I turned into th...

hary by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restoring deleted mails to user mailbox.

I have edited mail filtering rule in which it has to scan subject, if it have that content it has to be get deleted, this thing i have applied, and selected this setting for both inbound messages and to the internel store, due to that manyof my inter...

Resolved! BESR upgrade from ver. 7 to 2010 ?

Having finally upgraded our Windows 2000 servers we are in a position to upgrade BESR to 2010. However, we currently are using ver. 7 and I cannot find guidance on upgrading from v. 7, only from 8 or 8.5. Is it possible to upgrade directly from 7 (wi...

PJE24 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BESR for SBS error: EC8F17B7 and EBAB0013

This is a problem with BESR for Small Business Server 6.5.4.20306 on a server of 1 of my clients Since a few weeks there was sometimes this error: -Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Recovery point of C:\. --Cannot create a virtua...

Labels