Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

BESR 8.5 and Win 7 Ultimate Bitlocker

I have recently install BESR 8.5 on Win 7 Ultimate. The machine is a laptop and has bitlocker enabled. I keep getting the following errors whenever I attempt a backup: EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points EC8F03EA: Cannot create a virtual volume...

Resolved! Back to managing backups

It has been a long time since I was on here. Everything has been working ok with minumum maintenance being done.  I have been away for awhile and no one has done much maintenance on this system or kept it up. So I am going to start witht the basics,...

Bakinup by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR proof of restore - logs

dear all, its been a while since I last looked into this logs and cannot recall where and what to look for. I need to verify if a system has been restored from a BESR backup for auditing purpose. 1- what log file can I see that the system has been...

Outdated Tomcat Versions in BESR

We are still using BESR on some older hardware, where SSR seems to be a bit too demanding. As it turned out recently, our BESR Server Software (8.5.7.36915) incorporates Apache Tomcat version 5.5.9, which became outdated in 2012. This old version of ...

System Recovery formely BESR installation error

Hello, we are trying to install BESR 8.5.1 on windows server 2008 R2 (x64) and everytime we've got the error : "An error occured during the installation of assembly component {63E949F6-03BC-5C40-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x800736FD" Checking ...

Nasa by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR deletes clients from the computer list

We have a list of computers which we backup to the same target share in BESR. BESR then automatically creates a subfolder for every computer name. But once in a while a new individual target is being automatically created in the target list and asks ...

System Recovery 8.5 in windows 2003.

Hi all, We are using Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 8.5 in windows 2003. Our server is HP ProLiant BL460c G6.  When I am trying to boot with SRD 8.5 It says "could not get network adapters" I created Custom recovery disk still I am facing this ...

Resolved! Symantec Backup Exec (System Recovery 8.5 Manager)

hi guys, any links or overview you can provide for this softwares below: Symantec Backup Exec - System Recover 8.5 Manager Symantec Backup Exec - System Recovery 8.5 - Granular Restore Option   What does it do? What's the difference for those two sof...

JJJCR by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I need help restoring a folder from a backup

I'm attempting to restore a folder from a backup made with BESR 8.5 where the catalog was corrupted and doesn't exist anymore.  The backup is on a removable drive but BESR doesn't see the backup.  I've searced for an answer but those I found refer to...

unit by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to open the console

I am not able to open up the Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Version 8.0's console on one of our servers. It was working fine before. I tried to Stop and start the service and it lead to the below error message    Event Type: Information Event ...

VBU by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels