Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Symantec System Recovery 2011 Management Solution

hi, In SSR Software Compatibility List (http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH157280&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1352129563120), Symantec System Recovery 2011 Management Solution is mentioned as a separate produ...

upg3 by Level 3
Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLO 7.0 and SSR 2011 Desktop

Hi, Need help on DLO 7.0 and SSR 2011 Desktop Can both of this Application co-exist in same server? is it possible to manage both from single management console or in other words is SSR/DLO integration possible....like DLO was with Backup Exec?   Pls...

upg3 by Level 3
Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SSR-MS 2011 LICENCE ACTIVATION

Hi Dear                 I have install 75 SSR 2011 Client with Symantec system Recovery management solution ,   I want to know. how to activate all 75 user license with  Symantec system Recovery  management solution 2011.   Regards Jitendra

jitendra2 by Level 2
Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Installing BESR-MS 2010

I'll appreciate any help about this problem.I am having problem in installing BESR-MS 2010 in windows 2003 R2 32 bit.In the last session of installion the error shows " Reconfigure or Uninstall " or Cancel " after doing cancel when i run the installa...

sym_sam by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ITMS 7.1 and BESR 2010

Does anyone have a roadmap for BESR 2010? (And why do companies still put dates into their product names...)   I purchased BESR 2010 Desktop licenses that I intended on managing through Notification Server 7.0. When the Altiris Inventory, Software Ma...

Resolved! How to set Agent Bandwidth control setting

I have some client pc’s managed with BESR2010MS And it seems some clients have Bandwidth control on and some are off My workstation in particular the bandwidth setting is on when I set it off I reopen the client and it’s on agene? Is there a policy t...

Linas by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error 1720 Installing BESR 2010 Desktop Windows XP

Trying to install Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Desktop.  Get the following error message: Product: Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 -- Error 1720.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install ...

Resolved! BESR and BEWS and Domains

Quick question, is it possible to have DLO option on a workgroup...any work around? And if not, can I use BESR to back up my clients over the network like using BEWS with DLO option?

Kui by Level 3
Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

automate missed backups BESR 8.5

Currently i have several laptops on my network with BESR 8.5 installed on them. i have them scheduled to backup at night to a SAN everday. when these systems are taken home they don't backup and in the morning the users click no when asked to run the...

Laptop Backup Questions

Hi, I'm a newbie to Backup Exec.  I've just downloaded and installed BESR on my laptop.  I'm looking for a backup solution for my laptop that has the ability to backup to a remote server, so for instance when I'm on the road my laptop will backup ov...

Biskit by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Boot Recovery

I am using BESR 2010 standalone desktop edition. I would like to ask is there any way i can use recovery cd to boot from network. as on my some of PC CD Rom are not installed. so how can i use recovery cd to boot from network. Plz Help me!!!!!!!...

salamz by Level 4
Partner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

One time virtual conversion failed

I have tried two full backups, one from within the OS and one from the boot disk. I can restore the image but cannot convert it to a virtual machine. Both failed with this message. -Cannot convert image file. --Error EBAB03EE: Operating System API [...

the appliction doesn't recognise recover points

i have besr 2010 sesktop edition on my computer. i did some times backup of remote computer be agent. after finish the appliction doesn't recognise recover points and therefore every time it does full backup instead incremental.  i see this reco...

gesha by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 8.5 .MST (Transform File)

Hi Does anyone know where I can get hold of the .Mst file for BESR 8.5?  We wish to package this via Altiris and need the transform file so we can add serial numbers etc in.  Thanks

chunts by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR 2010 and delete files from File Archive

Each file delete till 45 minutes, irrespective of its size. Also, before removing, BESR restoring it's files to %temp% folder, but after removing from backup set, files in %temp% remain there. I need to delete many files from "File and folder" backu...

svalx by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Separate System/Boot partitions

The documentation for LightsOut says that it installs on the system partition. It doesn't. It installs on the Boot partition, which isn't always the same as the System partition. On some Dell laptops, the OS loader is on a small system partiton, whi...

arth1 by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels