Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

SSR 2013 Password Protection

I have been evaluating a trial version and have created some password protected and encrypted backups.   If I double-click one of the .v2i files, I'm prompted to enter the password (as expected).   However, if I double-click the .sv21 file, the SSR 2...

Gonad by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 und GRO SharePoint 2010 Foundation

Hallo, warum unterstützt die SSR 2013 GRO  die SharePoint 2010 Foundation Option nicht mehr? bei der ver. BESR 8.5 war noch alles in Ordnung, man konnte jede kleinste Datei wiederherstellen und was ist jetzt ab SSR 2011 ist nicht mehr vorhanden das...

wko by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granular Recovery never finishes loading

I use SSR 2011 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 I backup data to a 2 TB USB drive. I had a need to perform a granular recovery recently and found that the loading of the recovery file seemed to stall.  The system displayed a message Loading Recovery file ...

DLO 7.0 and SSR 2011 Desktop

Hi, Need help on DLO 7.0 and SSR 2011 Desktop Can both of this Application co-exist in same server? is it possible to manage both from single management console or in other words is SSR/DLO integration possible....like DLO was with Backup Exec?   Pls...

upg3 by Level 3
Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

SRS 2010 - Run Granular Restore Option

Small Business Server 2007, 64-bit, Exchange 2007 Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Small Business Server Edition v 9.0.4.42294   The SRS software appeared to have been running the base images and incrementals sucessfully. Running the Granula...

Resolved! SSR-MS 2011 LICENCE ACTIVATION

Hi Dear                 I have install 75 SSR 2011 Client with Symantec system Recovery management solution ,   I want to know. how to activate all 75 user license with  Symantec system Recovery  management solution 2011.   Regards Jitendra

jitendra2 by Level 2
Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec Backup Exec

Hi, We are having license for the symantec backup exec 2010 desktop edition..I tried its working fine..but how i want to deploy to all the systems? then whether it has any compression setting? if any body knows about this guide me? Regards, Srikanth.

Resolved! Granular Restore v2011 unable to browse v2010 recovery point

When attempting to browse a recovey point created by v2010 I get the following error on the Files and Folders tab:   This one shows on the Exchange Tab:   The warnings above are clear but both versions of the app cannot coexist in the same system. ...

LFMC by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granular Restore and exchange 2007 32bits

Hello, I want to restore some mailboxes with granular restore from an exchange 2007 32bits backup, the software tells me (in french, sorry, I'm french): Is there a solution for granular restore working on exchange 2007 32 bits ? Thx, regards   Cléme...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels