Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Hot Swap - Lost disk format?

In my desktop PC I have an hot swap adapter. This allow me to have two or more hard drives with the same drive letter say "E:" Most of the time I use the hot swap for different groups of files (Movies on one drive, Books on a different) and the drive...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to replace current backup disk with new disk

(1) I currently have disk M: where I backup my files to.  (2) I have a new larger disk (currently I: and different label than M:) which I now want to use for my backup files.  I have no problem moving existing backup files to the new disk with SSR,...

Resolved! changing backup settings to allow new hard drives

Our current setup:   Windows Small Business Server 2011 (which is actually Server 2008 R2) Symantec System Recovery 2013 Logical drives are C:, D: and E:. We back these up on a weeknightly basis (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)....

Off-Site drives are always over filling

I have SSR 2013 Version 11.0.2.49853. I have been to the forums here before with the same problem the following posts: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/ssr-2013-site-site-different-file-sizes https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/...

Resolved! SSR Management Solution - Last zufällig verteilen

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu der Option Last zufällig verteilen (Min). Ich habe eine Backuprichtlinie erstellt mit der Option "Last zufällig verteilen" = 60 min. Jeden Samstag 0 Uhr soll eine Wiederherstellungspunktsatz (Basis) erstellt werden. Al...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete contents of backup drive

How do I delete the contents of my backup disk drive where Symantec stores all the backup data.  I had to re-do my computer, so would like to start from scratch, so to speak?

psoutham by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best solution to back up Citrix Xen Server

Hello, I am wondering what the best solution would be for the following: I have on Citrix Xen Server host that has 7 virtual machines on it.  I am currently using PHD Virtual to back this up to a NAS.  I am looking to move to different software...

Manual Remove Bad Incremental Backups ???

I need a solution Win 7-64 SSR 2013 11.0.2.49853 up to date. I have incremental backup sets that C Drive -020, C Drive -020_i001, C Drive -020_i002 , . . . . C Drive -020_i015, C Drive -020_i016, C Drive -020_i017, C Drive -020_i018.  I had a probl...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Questions

Hi friends! I have 3 questions about Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2. Many thanks for your help!     1. Monday to Sunday (except Tuesday) I make a "Schedule backup" at 12:10. Tuesdays I do a "Recovery Point Base" at 12:10. If I miss Tuesday's ...

gardis by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scheduling Weekly Jobs

My customer does a full backup every day. They have 4 USB drives one each for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. However, for Friday they have a set of 3 USB drives that they use on rotation. There is a seperate job for a Monday, Tuesday, Wedne...

MMC99 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

System Recovery 20xx and an Off Site Location

Hi All, As you know, when working with Off Site Locations (for example a 2nd UNC path) with System Recovery, when a backup completes SR will make sure all your backup data from your primary backup location is copied to the Off Site secondary locatio...

Labels