Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Backup cycle with external usb drives

I have been following the threads and asking some questions on this topic and I still don't have a clear answer. It seems others are also confused so let me try and ask again. Is SR ideal for creating a backup cycle (2 weeks/10 drives, in my case) wh...

SSR 2011 - can not restore running system

We have a Hyper-V server HOSTA (Windows Server 2008 Std SP2 x64) with 2 guests SBSA (Windows SBS 2008 SP2 x64) and APPSA (Windows Server 2008 Std SP2 x64). Both SBSA and APPSA have Symantec System Recovery 2011 (Build 10.0.0.39952) installed, and ...

Kann keine Wiederherstellungspunkt-Sätze erstellen

Die Option "Wiederherstellungspunkte-Satz"  ist immer ausgegraut und ich kann sie nicht auswählen!   Es steht immer die Meldung darunter: Die Option Für Wiederherstellungspunkt-Sätze is deaktiviert, da einem vorhandenen Backup-Auftrag für einen Wied...

d_haas by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BESR 2010 GRO Exchange issues with monthly incrementals

Can anyone verify successfully using GRO in BESR 2010 on a Win7/2008 x64 machine, from a backup set with more restore points than available drive letters (22)? Okay so here is my issue.  We have many clients we have been pushing out BESR 2010 to repl...

Need info about BESR

I have been using symantec BESR 8.5 for a very long time and I' very happy with it. But not I've migrated all my desktops to win7 and my server to win 2008 R2, all 64bit. I'm thinking to buy BESR 2010, but I need some informations: 1.I have a server ...

BESR2010 fails on Exchange 2007

Error:    Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Drive Backup of (C:\), (D:\). Error EC8F03ED: Cannot create the recovery point. Error EBAB0013: A test that safeguards the integrity of the program failed unexpectedly. CHECK failed, ...

BESR 2010 License

Hi All, We have one BESR 2010 License to backup our existing Exchange server 2007. I have setup a test server which I want to install BESR 2010 on and use that to convert the backup images to VHD file, it will not backup but will just do the conversi...

Resolved! BESR 2010 unable to granular restore emails

We have recently installed BESR backup on our SBS 2003, running exchange 2003. The backups seem to be working fine. I can open a backup and restore a file, but emails fail. It stops while 'prepareing Message Store' with the following error: Error enc...

Backup Exec 8.5 with Altiris

Hello, i´ve got a little problem with a server which is backedup with besr 8.0 (version 8.0.2.26324) and managed by an altiris server. The problem is that the altiris management console is reporteing me that the server never made backups. When i ta...

112 by Level 2
Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR SBE Ed v8.5

Can someone please ease my anxiety and confirm this appworks with Exchange 2007.  What I need to understand is if it is "Exchange ware", does it truncate the log files during backup?   Does it do this for only a recovery point backup?  What about d...

cddefo2 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granular restore password not valid

I made an recovery point for use with the Granular Restore option so I can restore seperate mails/mailboxes. I have made an backeup off all drives (C: and D:) on the exchange 2007 server (has 64-bits windows 2003 STD) with a Recovery Point Set. C...

BESR 2010 - Recovery Set - Errors

Errors : Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Backup-RecoverySet. Error EC8F040B: Cannot create incremental recovery point of D:\ drive. Error E0BB0083: Unable to create incremental recovery point. Error EBAB0013: A test that safegu...

BESR 2010 - Baremetal Restore (Disimilar Hardware)

Hi All, BESR 2010, Windows 2008 SP1 X64, Exchange 2007SP1 6 Physical Disks, RAID-1 x 2Physical Disk each, 3 Volumes Presented to Windows, C: , D: , E: , Installed BESR2010 and successfully took the whole backup on a External USB Drive The Test Box...

How to restart failed Job? BESR 7, 8, 8.5, 2010

Hi everyone! I use BESR 7, 8, 85, and 2010 on many locations; mostly with SBS 2003, SBS 2008. Backup runs to qnap nas over gbit ethernet (very fast). I sceduled 2 Backups a day, starting at 0:00 with 6 h time between. I recogniced, that the backup a...

helpIT by Not applicable
Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels