Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Exchange 2007 - Transport Roles

Hi All, I have successfully test recovered an Exchange 2007 server for a client. As part of the project I recovered one of their DC's also and was able to recover the information store. All looks fine in terms of mailboxes etc but when I tried to s...

Resolved! Exchange Server 2008 Transaction Logs

Hello, When my BESR performs backups of our system and data drives, the Exchange Server transaction logs are not pruned. I have carefully followed the two items explained in the following article: http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/297799.h...

BloodBaz by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

GRO 2010 C++ Runtime Error

I am unable to load large exchange folders such as the sent items folder to recover messages. I had this in a symantec knowledge base article but never got a resolution. What will happen is when trying to open a folder with a lage amount of message...

vnavna by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installing GRT on SBS Server 2008

When I was installing the Granular Restore option on a Small Business Server 2008 with Exchange it gave me a message saying Outlook 2007 or better needed to be installed for GRT to work. Does this mean I have to purchase a license of Outlook? Or is t...

Can BESR 8.5 backup MS Exchange while Online?

Hi to all, I just want to know if BESR has a capabilities to backup MS Exchange while Online? Because all I know is that BESR can backup Exchange but I don't know if it can do backup while it's online or do we need to go offline first and then we ba...

Ingram by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

BES 8.5.1 & Granular Restore Option

Hello Guys, I'm wondering if anyone can kindly help with this problem. We have a small issue here with BES 8.5.1 & the Granular Restore addon - the granular is just trial ware at the moment before we decide to buy it for our exchange 2007 server. ...

Resolved! Cold backup using BESRO 8.5.2 SRD error

Hi, I'm having a bad experience in using BESRO 8.5.2 cold backup what i'm about to do is that to backup my Exchange Server 2007 + Domain Controller in single box using the Recovery CD console, I select the whole set of my Windows Server partition...

BESR Training

Got Training??   Ask us today in this forum about our latest and greatest training offerings for Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery.   It’s all designed to help you manage IT risk and operate with confidence in a connected world.  

rlucas by Level 3
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granular Restore Option

Before I go and spend half the day on hold with Symantec Support, has anyone managed to get the Granular Restore Option working with System Recovery 8.5? I'm having the same issue as other people have had - even though my backups have worked correct...

DR0701 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels