Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

SR 2013 R2 Windows 10 Restore - Windows Validation Fail

Hi. Have SR 2013 R2 SP4 running on SSD running Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 was an upgrade on Win 7 Pro. Want to migrate to new Harware. Full Backup taken and stored on 2nd hard drive.   Installed NEW SSD and transferred 2nd drive to new PC. Ran...

Shite by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

System Recovery 2013 R2 - Service Pack 6 now available!

System Recovery 2013 R2 Service Pack 6 is now available. New features in SP6 include support for Symantec Management Platform (SMP) 8.0, SharePoint 2016 and Amazon S3 Cloud Storage support for Offsite Copy. For more details, please refer to the rel...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No DVD option for SSR 2013 r2 Recovery Disk?

Finally got the latest version installed (I think) it's 3am, and I'm about to tear what's left of my hair out.   Set and ran my first backups, but when I tried to create a recovery disk, I only get the options to save to either of my USB hard drive...

Recovering DLT Tapes

Hi... I hope someone can help me. Is there a software that can recover the contents of a DLT tapes? I've tried using encase with no success. Please Help.   Lto 6 tapes

Recovering DLT Tapes

Hi... I hope someone can help me. Is there a software that can recover the contents of a DLT tapes? I've tried using encase with no success. Please Help.

Unable to set attributes on the .sv2i file

Hi, We are running Windows Server 2011 and backing up to a buffalo NAS drive and have two jobs configured one does our "H" drive, the other does the "C, D, E, G and I" drives.  The backup backs up via a network share \\nasname\sbs-bkup, we have rece...

Resolved! SSR vs. Ghost for multiple 1-time image/restores

Hi all.  I'm failry familiar with SSR 2013 R2, but not Ghost (other than to know it does imaging).  Yet I don't know if either of these two products are what I need for a specific project as outlined below.  Here's what I hope to do: For a small bu...

MIXIT by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 via PXE

Hello  My company is looking for a way to improve Image deployment, I would like to know if SSR 2013 work with PXE server? Does this new version of SSR 2013 support the "restore any where" option as  well, and all other feature that the 2010 BESR h...

brami55 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is Basic Edition of SSR 2013 R2?

Hi all.  I'm always a little fuzzy on the differences between the various editions of SSR (Desktop Edition, Server Ed., etc.).  During purchasing (as a Veritas partner), it's easy because Ingram and the like have the edition type mentioned in their p...

MIXIT by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR schedule

Hello all,   While scheduling a backup, I wonder which day SSR considers as first day of a weel?   Thanks for replying  

Norton System Recovery UEFI Problem

I changed my motherboard to a ASUS Z170-A. I did a backup and it went fine. But then I tried to recover this is the message that I got. Cannot restore BIOS based recovery points on UEFI based computer. Please select a UEIF based recovery point. I don...

Resolved! SRD credentials

I am a beginner, testing System Recovery 2013 R2 Desktop edition. I created a SRD on Win 7. I boot a computer with SRD (Windows XP on it, no System Recovery installed). testing purpose is cold backup and remote recovery. from the System Recovery on W...

Liviu by Level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

2013R2_11.1.4.55331 SRD Network Issue

Hello, I have created a new SRD for 2013R2_11.1.4.55331. It was created on Windows 10 Pro with the Windows 10 ADK installed and the Advanced option was used for the creation. Everytime I boot from this new SRD a window pops up that no Network adapt...

Windows 10 Recovery Problem

I'm running 2013 R2 SP4 11.1.4.55331. If I do a backup on both my Windows 10 machines and try to recover it tells me I need to repair the operating system. But it can not repair the problem. If I do a windows 10 backup there is no problem.

Labels