Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! HELP!!! CANT RESTORE WINDOWS 7

Hallo. Experts, geeks, MVP’s,J I hope you people can help. We currently have a very big problem. Suddenly we cannot backup and restore any windows 7 pc. Our image is deployed with software central. It’s both x86 and x64 image.  Our server that dep...

Resolved! SSR 2013 R2 Desktop Recover Anyware Question

At one time I had a Symantec info link to detailed instructions as to how to use RA to recover to another computer.  Could someone point me to that please. The computer I will be recovering from is an OEM version of 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium.  M...

Restore Failed (Looping restart)

When Restore image windows server 2003 (32bit and 64 bit) or 2008 by symantec system recovery 2013 sp2 during restore show up 2 messages about 2 drivers Netwok and storage after finish the continuously restarting I tried these solutions from symante...

malkayyal by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec Recovery Server 2013

I have been going crazy on this one. I am doing a Restore anywhere from a Dell Raid Server over to a Desktop. When it restores and starts to ask for driver I keep getting asked for the Western Digial Disk driver. There are no drivers. I have even cha...

SSR 2013 BSOD When using restore anywhere on HP 8470p

I'm trying to use the restore anywhere function in SSR 2013 to recover my hard drive from an HP 8000 desktop to a HP 8470p laptop. The recovery seems to complete but when Windows boots up it crashes and loops  with the following error code Stop: 0x00...

SPDDOG by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2011 - Restoring Windows 7 Pro 64-bit BSOD

All,   I have multiple clients running System Recovery 2010 on their servers to NAS.  Backups complete without issue.  We recently had to restore to similar hardware which was a breeze.  I have downloaded System Recovery 2011 Trial to a Dell Latitude...

SSR 2011 - can not restore running system

We have a Hyper-V server HOSTA (Windows Server 2008 Std SP2 x64) with 2 guests SBSA (Windows SBS 2008 SP2 x64) and APPSA (Windows Server 2008 Std SP2 x64). Both SBSA and APPSA have Symantec System Recovery 2011 (Build 10.0.0.39952) installed, and ...

System Recovery 2011 - Wiederherstellung

Ich habe eine Testwiederherstellung eines Windows 2008 Servers mit Exchange 2007 durchgeführt. Wiederherstellung auf andere Hardware. Recovery lief erfolgreich durch. Nach dem Reboot dauert es ja gewöhnlich etwas bis Windows konfiguriert wurde. Diese...

p_mueller by Level 2
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR : from Physical Server to Hyper-V

Hello Experts,   I'll need a bit advice on how to troubleshoot this to make its workable.  I have tried all below testing but all the OS still unbootable as a VM from the Hyper-V, am I missing something?   I did the normal backup that creates .v2i fi...

sQew by Level 3
Certified
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels