Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

SSR 2011 - Updating Schedule stuck.

Hello, I just restarted a server and when i open SSR 2011 it hangs on 'Updating Schedule'. It won't load further and when i restart the services for SSR 2011 it tells me it cannot be restarted. The hangs on 'Updating Schedule' happend 2 times now ...

Restore data size or partition size.

Hello,   I have a server to restore that has a partition size of 410GB, this partition contains 250GB of data. If i restore my server, can i restore on a 300GB disk size or do i need atleast 410GB disk space for the partition?   The server conta...

SSR 2011 - 10.0.3.45857 - 2008R2 - Even Log Window Blank

About a week ago a client's server started reporting backup status unknown to our RMM application. I wrote it off as a hiccup, schedule a reboot and cleaned the SSR logs (SSR shows complete backup sucess with no missed jobs via visual graph). After...

SSR 2011 SBS hangs while restore volume at 77%

Hi. Im doing a restore test for a Microsoft SBS 2011 to a virtual machine every 6 month. Everthing works fine so far. The server on the virtual machine bootet and i could access the data. There is a system volume (150GB) and a data volume (1TB fille...

ezu by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error E0BB0184: There is not enough free space

Hello, I have 32% of free space on the volume (D:) that I want to backup with SSR 2011 but I get always this error message: "Date : 05/06/2014 06:55:28 Type de notification : Erreur Priorité : Élevé Description : Erreur EC8F17B7 : Impossible de ...

Resolved! SSR 2011 and SEP 12.1 SBE: Access to Settings in Tech Notes

I'm having a similar problem... However, I use Symantec System recovery 2011 (Server Edition) and SEP 12.1 Small Business Edition.  SEP SBE doesn't provide access to most of the settings specified in the tech notes.  Quick details:  Running backups ...

Symantec Creating Recovery Image file of only few Kbs

Hi, As i am running the symantec daily backups and the daily backup's image file used to be of more than 250 GB,But from last 2 days i am observing the recovery image file is of only few Kbs. I am soory if anyone could not understand my problem cle...

Problem with Symantec System Recovery

Hi all,  Our customer met a following issue. They deployed successfully the Symantec System Recovery on Windows 2008. It worked very well. But in a badly day, their server was failed a hard disk inside logical disk which was configured RAID 5. They ...

Restore fails with Error EA390013, copy drive fails also

I'm trying to replace my 160GB drive with a larger 250GB drive.  I'm running version SSR 2011 Desktop 10.0.3.45857 on Win 7 x86 OS.  I have only 2 Recovery points and bothe fail when I install the new drive and boot with the recovery disk of the same...

cddefo by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels