Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Granular Restore v2011 unable to browse v2010 recovery point

When attempting to browse a recovey point created by v2010 I get the following error on the Files and Folders tab:   This one shows on the Exchange Tab:   The warnings above are clear but both versions of the app cannot coexist in the same system. ...

LFMC by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2011 erreur EC8F17B7

Bonjour Sur un serveur en Windows 2OO3 Message d'erreur avec SSR 2011 : Erreur EC8F17B7 : Impossible de créer des points de récupération pour l'opération : Sauvegarde du lecteur de (C:\), DONNEES (E:\).                 Erreur ED800019 : Impossible d'...

info23 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR2011 Deployment Advice

Hello, We are looking at rolling out SSR2011 to all of our servers - about a dozen physical boxes, a combination of domain controllers, Exchange servers, SQL servers, BES etc, all to be backed up to a pair of NAS units (one NAS will replicate the oth...

How to delete "other used space"

On the "Home" screen, bottom left pie chart "Backup Destination" one of the pie sections is labeled "other used space" and is taking up 2/3 of my 1.5TB hard drive.  These are left over files from my former version of BESR. How do I access them in ord...

System Recovery 2011 will not install

I'm currently using Backup System Recovery Server 2010 on Windows Server 2003 Std. I'm looking at upgrading to 2011, so I restored one of my servers to my test setup and tried to upgrade.  Everything was going okay except that the install will not co...

SSR 2011 cannot create SSRD on USB

Hi, I try to create SSRD on a USB device but  " Error during LightsOut Restore. Space insufficent on the  system disk" ( Why Lightout Restore ?  I don't use it. ) There is about 10 Gbyte on disck C: and 4 Gbyte on USB device. If I create a SSRD ISO o...

The application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000142

I have been trying to recover a Dell system from the Symantec system recovery disk however I keep getting this error when booting as well as any time I try to select anything from Home, Recover, Analyze, Network, Utilities... and so on. I have tried ...

Symantec System Recovery 2011 Management Solution

I have downloaded Symantec System Recovery 2011 Management Solution from fileconnect and when attempting to install it on a Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) server am getting an error stating unsupported Operating System or Service Pack message. This is ...

KevS by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get license key for upgrade to v10.

I have received my upgrade notification, downloaded and installed SSR 2011. It has installed in Trial Mode, awaiting insertion of new license key. I may be being really dense, but I have just spent half an hour trying to figure out how to get the lic...

KeithXP by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Performance Registry Files for System Recovery 2011?

Since upgrade from BESR 2010 SP2 to 2011 we have noticed that our backups are taking longer than before.   On the previous version we had the registry performance files in place. However for 2011 there appears to not be any files available?   Does an...

Marcrp by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR 2011 Release Notes

Are there any release notes for SSR 2011? I would like to see what's been changed and if any long-standing bugs or issues have been resolved. Thanks.

Labels