Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

SSR backup to multiple hard drives

I would like to establish a backup schedule that will backup to external hard drive 'A' daily for week one.  Then for week two, backup to external hard drive 'B'. For week three, go back to external hard drive 'A', for week four external hard drive '...

kaplang by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 Agent deployment VERY slow

Hi I've installed SSR2013 on a W2k8 R2 x64 Server and am trying to deploy the agent out to various other servers of the same kind.  This deployment is taking on average - 16 minutes!!!!!  Longer than it takes to install the full blown product?  Is th...

cindy_k by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

minutes remaining vs elapsed time

Hi, Just wanted to get this out there--not really hoping for any change--but I want to say that during a drive copy I preferred the old "elapsed time" record to the new "x minutes remaining" record. The "minutes remaining" method doesn't really tell ...

SSR2013 and Dell Utility Partition

We have Dell Powervalt NX3100 with Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Standard. This server has 2 disks: Disk0 - Basic 278 GB contains Partition1 - Dell Utility - 32 MB Partition2 - Recovery - 2GB Partition3 - OS - 80GB Partition4 - DAT...

Upgrading from 2011 to 2013?

I am currently using the 2011 version and want to upgrade to 2013. What is the procedure to do this?  Can I install over the old version and save all the current configuration/jobs? Thank you.

rshah by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBS 2011 restore - Exchange Server issue on client side

Hi all,  I have finally got my restore to work, but now have another issue. All seems fine apart from Outlook 2010 on the client side. When I login as a roaming user and try to send a new e-mail in Outlook, it sits there thinking for a while with the...

jonnob by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot see drives in System Recovery 2013

I have just installed SSR 2013 on two new notebook computers. Both have brand new installations of Windows 7 Ultimate 64. On both machines SSR cannot see any of the drives, aside from USB external drives. Both have a single disk partitioned with a wi...

Resolved! System Recovery 2013 problem cant see system drive

Hi i have just install the new System Recovery 2013 SBS edition on our SBS 2011 standard server, and i cant see my system drive c:/ in the program, so i cant backup it. there is no problem with my data drive. I have uninstall and install it many time...

No LOR entry in boot menù

Hello, I have pushed LOR 2013 to 5 client PCs using management solution 2013, 2 on the PC work correctly, the other 3 don't have the LOR 2013 boot option in the boot menù. The LOR hidden folder is there in the c: unit, but no boot option. Maybe the p...

Uninstall SSR2013 without reboot

Can anyone tell me the command line to uninstall SSR2013 and not have the client reboot?  I tried adding "REBOOT=ReallySuppress" to the end of the command line, but it made no difference. "CommonInstaller.exe UninstallSSR REBOOT=ReallySuppress" Pleas...

EttinH by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! SR 2013 recovery disk for VMware Hypervisor 5.0

Hi, I was simulating a server scenario (EFI based) in my virtual server (VMware Vsphare 5.0). Details :- 1. VM Env. details - VMware Vsphare 5.0 2. VM OS -  Win 2008 R2 (EFI enabled BIOS) . 3. System Recovery - SR 2013. 4. SR 2013 Recovery Disk. Now,...

Client Deploy

Is there a way to deploy the System Recovery Client with System Recovery Management Solution without forcing the reboot of the clients? I know  there are a lot of command line patrameters but I prefer to avoid deploy via Group Policies.

Labels