Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

moving data from unused area

Hi, I'm wondering what exactly SSR2013 is doing when it's at 99% done and stalled seemingly forever at "Moving data from unused area?" There's no indication of how long this will take, and I'm just sitting here thinking of things to do. I can't reall...

Resolved! SSR 2013 Monitor and Windows 7 clients

Hi All,   In SSR 2013 Monitor, I am unable to connect to Windows 7 clients running SSR 2013 (or SSR 2011). XP is fine and both have the same firewall policy in SEP 12.1.2. When trying to connect to a Win7 Console I am given the following possibilitie...

SSR 2013 BSOD (blue screen) When Backing Up Server

We are testing Symantec System Recovery 2013 on a Windows 2008 R2 SP1, fully patched server (Hyper-V Guest, single disk volume). After installation, when we attempt to run a full server backup, the job starts, gets to 5% (progress and performance sho...

Resolved! Symantec System Recovery 2013 - unable to backup.

Downloaded and installed SSR 2013 without any problem. Windows 8 Pro, Intel i7, nVidia GTX670, backup ource 230GB SSD, backup target 3GB HD, all as used with Ghost 15 0n windows 7 with no problems. Unable to back up.  When attempting backu...

tac1 by Level 3
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSR 2013 install error at end : Failed to get BIS64BIT

I was currently using SSR 2011. I tried to upgrade to SSR 2013. At the end of the install I get the error above and it does not complete install. Also it deleted all my SSR 2011 and I cannot even re-install the SSR 2011 now. I get a setup error askin...

Resolved! Error During SSR 2013 Install

When attempting to install SSR 2013, it gets all the way to the end and I get the following: --------------------------- Install Error --------------------------- FATAL ERROR: ERROR: Failed to execute FDO_Win32ExecuteProgram property in InstallDriv...

SSR 2013 and Buffalo Terastation TS-XEL

I am attempting to get SSR 2013 to backup to a Buffalo TS-XEL but have not been succesful.  The backup fails at 5% every single time from every machine. The host machines can connect to the device via ping and browse the shared folders via explorer (...

SSR 2013: Guess I'll wait for the 1st SP

I was looking forward to a few things in SSR 2013 that didn't come to pass, and there appears to be already one "showstopper" for me as described in KB article "TECH200578" - that you can't restore a folder in file/folder backup. Just on that point...

Restoring a Lenovo Laptop

I have a new Lenovo T430u that I am trying to backup using Symantec System Recovery (2010 at first and now trying 2013) to a external hard drive. I am then trying to restore this to another identical T430u so that I can save time configuring the lapt...

SSR 2013 and Nvidia driver conflict

Just installed SSR 2013 Desktop Edition to see how it compares to 2011 SP3 Desktop Edition... After installing the upgrade (and rebooting) I received the "cannot enumerate drives" issue and "status unknown" in the main SSR window. I used MSCONFIG to ...

Labels