Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! SSR 2013 VProConsole stopped working

I just installed 2013 SSR desktop and have defined 2 backup jobs that have worked fine. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit SP1 6.1.7600.16385 Cannot open program from system tray or task bar. Get this error. SSR 2013 VProConsole stopped working Error is attach...

SSR 2013 und GRO SharePoint 2010 Foundation

Hallo, warum unterstützt die SSR 2013 GRO  die SharePoint 2010 Foundation Option nicht mehr? bei der ver. BESR 8.5 war noch alles in Ordnung, man konnte jede kleinste Datei wiederherstellen und was ist jetzt ab SSR 2011 ist nicht mehr vorhanden das...

wko by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error EC8F1F44: Cannot mount recovery point From SSR 2011

I am trying to setup a test environment with SSR 2011 by converting many of my production machines to virtual machines. To start I need to get the DC convert (drives C (boot), to virual disks...I get a  -Error EC8F1F44: Cannot mount recovery point 'f...

Resolved! SSR 2011 can not Finde the C:\

Hi I have a HP Blade system with 7. Stk BL460c G7 and 4. Stk WS460c G6. BL460 is installed whit Server 2008 X86 and the WS460 Win7 U. I have installed the SSR 2011, adding all the computers in the computer list and deployed the agents to these. whe...

NoAtMid by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BSER fails to create Offsite copy

I have Symantec system recovery (server) installed on one system. It is configured to create an offisite copy. This works without error or issue. The problem is on a second server where I have Symantec System Recovery (virtual server  version) instal...

Roberba by Level 2
Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR-MS 2011 LICENCE ACTIVATION

Hi Dear                 I have install 75 SSR 2011 Client with Symantec system Recovery management solution ,   I want to know. how to activate all 75 user license with  Symantec system Recovery  management solution 2011.   Regards Jitendra

jitendra2 by Level 2
Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ghost v.14: VProSvc.exe fails to start, EC8F1780 error

Fresh XP Pro, sp3 installation with Ghost v14 VProSvc.exe will only start once after the initial install. One backup will run. Afterwards, service will no longer start even when starting under Administrator account. Generates the following message.....

dbplus2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BACKUP EXEC SYSTEM RECOVERY MS 2010 ERROR BACKUP

I have problems making backups with Altiris agent that lasts more than 30 minutes are canceled, I'm using this agent console with the backup exec system recovery management solution 2010 to make backups. someone could help me with this issue. A...

mnorris-123 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Command Line to start BESR Job?

Hi All, I am wondering if there is a way for a BESR job to be started via comand line on a server? I notice that here is a pqj file at the following location, C:\Users\All Users\Symantec\Backup Exec System Recovery\Schedule, for windows 2008 servers...

Restore computer from recovery point

When backing up a complete drive, when I create a base with several incremental recovery points, if I need to restore, I just want to confirm that I do NOT have to restore the base first then a sequential restore using the incrementals in chronologi...

GiJeet by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migration using Symantec Recovery

Hi guys,                      I migrate my old Dell  server to the new Dell Power Edge server  with help of Symantec Recovery software.During recovery process first it asked network driver . I give it manually .After sometime it ask some hotfixs.So i...

Restore entire Folder with sub-folders and files.

Hey guys, I setup my Symantec Exec to create file backups from a drive that I use to store images. Unfortunately the hard drive doesnt work, and now I want to restore the files into another drive. The problem is that Backup Exec only allows me to r...

mulloa by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec recovery 2010

I have an issue with restoring an email message the GRO.  Has anyone made this work? I have installed the server edition on a 2008 server with Exchange 2007 I did the restore point.  Then run the GRO restore and I can see all the email accounts and m...

ips326 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 remote install issue

Hi all, I've just installed Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Management solution with no problems. I then sent out the plug-in for Backup Exec System Recovery with no problems. However when I click 'Install Backup Exec System Recovery 2010' from t...

Labels