Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

SSR 2011 - VProConsole Error

Hi Community, wir versuchen es mal hier im Forum. Wir bekommen bei einem Kunden seit kurzer Zeit immer diese Fehlermeldung, wenn wir die Console starten wollen. Hier die Fehlermeldung: __________ Details     Daten         System.Collections...

MaassIT by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 R2 - Email report/result not in language

Hi i have an ssr install which for some reason has gone completely weird. When ssr finished i get it to email the result for monitoring purposes. However for some reason it now doesn give me anything that says sucess or failed. heres an example: Da...

Resolved! Cannot delete Recovery Point Set

SSR 2013 When I try to delete a Recovery Point Set I get the message "Successfully deleted 0 policies." If I edit the policy then use the menu in the top-left corner to try and delete it I get the message "The item is being referenced by one of mor...

System Recovery 2013 not running backups

This has been king of a pain to diagnose. Basically, the system is not running backups on schedule. I can run them just fine manully but the are not running at the scheduled time for the backup. There are no log messages in either System recovery or ...

Problème de customization du recovery disk

Bonjour, voici notre problème, serveur DELL T630 sous Windows 2012 R2 (en français), logiciel Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2. Le logiciel fonctionne bien interface "en bon Gaulois", mais lors de la création du recovery disk sur DVD ou en iso, lors...

alray by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR 2013 VProConsole stopped working

I just installed 2013 SSR desktop and have defined 2 backup jobs that have worked fine. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit SP1 6.1.7600.16385 Cannot open program from system tray or task bar. Get this error. SSR 2013 VProConsole stopped working Error is attach...

Resolved! BESR 2010 Can't Mount Drives or Restore

In the past when trying to restore specific files from a BESR backup, I would right-click on the relevant recovery point, click Explore and then OK. Alternatively I could go to Recover > Recover My Files, then choose the backup destination and then s...

SSR 2013 Password Protection

I have been evaluating a trial version and have created some password protected and encrypted backups.   If I double-click one of the .v2i files, I'm prompted to enter the password (as expected).   However, if I double-click the .sv21 file, the SSR 2...

Gonad by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2K13: Custom Recovery isn't bootable

So, I created a x64 (it wouldn't allow me to create an x86 at all btw, which seems odd if I wanted to use the disk on an x86 system) Custom Recovery Disk ISO (which I had to do btw, because it wouldn't detect my attached USB thumb drive) and then "bu...

No USB Support in SSR 2K13?

Giving the trial a try and it doesn't show any of my USB drives (thumb drive, external HDD's) at all in the list of things I can backup. Also doesn't show them when I try to create a Custom Recovery Disk even though it says Create on "DVD or USB Devi...

Offsite copy delay

I'm hoping someone could shed some light on a fairly strange issue I am having with a client. My client has a single server running Windows SBS 2011 Std + Symantec System Recovery 2013. They have a backup every two hours to an internal 1TB SATA hard ...

Resolved! Disks drives not shown (System Recovery 2011, 2013)

I had installed on my notebook System Recovery 2011, it was running smoothly for several months. I haven't run a backup job for a couple of months, and now the task is there but I can't run it, as it's greyed. The reason ? No disk drive is shown if y...

ashton_har by Level 4
Partner
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SSR 2011 - need to figure out NIC driver for Recovery

OK, we have a workstation to bare metal recover.  I have a good image from SSR's last run.  The workstation is an Acer Veriton, a bit over 3 years old, with Windows XP - SP3.  I've verified twice with Acer's own TechSupport that I do have the correct...

Herbo by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V2P Restore

I need to move a Virtual Server (SBS 2011) to the Physical Server it is running on,  (orginal needs of mutiple servers is no longer there). I am running Hyper-V which therefore means I have *.vhd files to restore from. I was under the impression, tha...

kaniwi by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels