Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Different Backup Job Per Remote PC

I'm using SSR 2013 and have 2 remote PCs that I want to backup at different intervals. PC_A needs to be backed up every Thursday at 12:00 PC_B needs to be backed up daily at 12:00 I create backup jobs for both of these, but these seems to be share...

Resolved! changing backup settings to allow new hard drives

Our current setup:   Windows Small Business Server 2011 (which is actually Server 2008 R2) Symantec System Recovery 2013 Logical drives are C:, D: and E:. We back these up on a weeknightly basis (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)....

Resolved! Error while launching Symantec System Recovery Disk Wizard

After installing Symantec system recovery 2013 R3 Desktop, I tried to make a System recovery disk by starting the wizard. However I get the error message: Failed to create a 'ImageSource' from the text 'pack://application:,,,,/Symantec.UI.WpfResourc...

Eppie by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot von Recovery Disk SSR 2012R2

ich möchte in einem Windows 2012R2 \SQL Server 2012 Failover Cluster den 2. Knoten wiederherstellen. Backup lässt sich erstellen, Recover Disk\ Lightsout auch . Wenn ich das System von der CD booten will oder mit Lightsout starte bekomme ich nur ein...

Resolved! Drive information in SSR 2013 R2 event log messages

Hi, When SSR 2013 starts a diskbased job, it logs the following message to the Windows event log: Info 6C8F1F65: The drive-based backup job, Drive Backup of (*:\), (C:\), (E:\), has been started automatically. When SSR 2013 R2 starts a diskbased j...

Issues With Symantec Recovery Disk

Hi,   I'm having serious problems with the symantec recovery disk.  We are using Symantec System Recovery R2 Management Solution.  PRevious to the R2 upgrade restores were tested using the downloaded recovery disk and everything worked fine now how...

mthrall by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

Boot from SSR 2013 R2 Recovery Disk

I assume it goes without saying that the SecureBoot for UEFI-based computers must be disabled to permit booting from the SSR 2013 R2 Recovery Disk via an internal DVD/CD drive.  The following information is provided by Microsoft support: "After disa...

System Recovery 2013 not running backups

This has been king of a pain to diagnose. Basically, the system is not running backups on schedule. I can run them just fine manully but the are not running at the scheduled time for the backup. There are no log messages in either System recovery or ...

Unable to map drive within System Restore Disk Boot

I have just installed Symantec System Restore 2013 R2 and created a restore disk on DVD. When I attempt to test the restore function of the restore disk, I am unable to see the local network in the network tree that is presented under Map Drive. I ha...

co997 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problème de customization du recovery disk

Bonjour, voici notre problème, serveur DELL T630 sous Windows 2012 R2 (en français), logiciel Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2. Le logiciel fonctionne bien interface "en bon Gaulois", mais lors de la création du recovery disk sur DVD ou en iso, lors...

alray by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need SRD ISO for SRR2013

I don't seem to be able to create an SRD from within SRR2013.  Another thread supposedly had a link to the SRD ISO, but it turns out to be a link for the SRR Server Trial.  Would appreciate a valid link or clarification on the file location to use if...

Windows Server 2012 R2 UEFI Restore Impossible?

I'm trying to do something that is dead simple, but frustratingly it's killing me...  One little thing, just trying to backup and restore Windows Server 2012 R2 on an Intel i7 PC that's in UEFI mode with GPT partitions on a SATA SSD drive.  Symantec ...

AirGig by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Restore Failed (Looping restart)

When Restore image windows server 2003 (32bit and 64 bit) or 2008 by symantec system recovery 2013 sp2 during restore show up 2 messages about 2 drivers Netwok and storage after finish the continuously restarting I tried these solutions from symante...

malkayyal by Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recovery Disk can't detect UEFI recovery point

I'm using SSR 2013 SP2 trial version on a GPT/UEFI computer. When an image recovery attempted within windows, the available recovery points are listed as UEFI in the Image Firmware Type column. However, when an image recovery is attempted using the...

GMul by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 Recovery Disk Does Not Boot

I have the SSR 2013 Recovery Disk and Have also downloaded the SSR 2013 SP2 Recovery Disk and neither will boot for over 30-45 minutes. What has gone wrong with this product. SSR 2011 works fine and boots up in a couple of minutes.   With SSR 201...

ITJonny by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels