Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Can't selected drives on selected computers

Hello everybody, I use product Symantec System Recovery 2013 Management Solution installed on server 2008 R2 SP1. I have several backups policy configured which run well. I didn't have this error before.   But, I can not select the desired drived...

Resolved! How to use SSR 2013 R2 SP3 with PowerShell ?

Hello, I want to use symantec system recovery 2013 R2 SP3 with PowerShell. I use the following Management Console : SSR 2013 R2 SP3 MS. I saw the script on ...\SSR 2013 R2 SP3\Sym_System_Recovery_2013R2_11.1.3.55088_Multilingual_Product\Docs\Autom...

Resolved! Upgrade SSR 2013 R2 SP2 MS to SSR 2013 R2 SP3 MS by SIM

Hello, I want upgrade SSR 2013 R2 SP2 MS to SSR 2013 R2 SP3 MS by using the Symantec Installation Manager but I don't find the product. But I already made this update of my labo and it was working. But in my production, of an another SSR 2013 R2 SP...

SSR 2013 R2 - Email report/result not in language

Hi i have an ssr install which for some reason has gone completely weird. When ssr finished i get it to email the result for monitoring purposes. However for some reason it now doesn give me anything that says sucess or failed. heres an example: Da...

Resolved! Cannot delete Recovery Point Set

SSR 2013 When I try to delete a Recovery Point Set I get the message "Successfully deleted 0 policies." If I edit the policy then use the menu in the top-left corner to try and delete it I get the message "The item is being referenced by one of mor...

Resolved! cannot deploy system recovery using SSRM

hi i cant remote push installation of system recovery 2013 R2 from SSRM 2013R2 to remote computers  how ever i can remote push symantec management agent and system recovry plugin also where i can see remote push status and error code i cant find it ...

mgmasterv2 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARS DataBase Fields

Sorry if this question is off toppic here ..... HI, Can someone give me a Hint regarding ARS DataBase? ...  I need to know if exists a field in the DB that register the date of FINISH of last succes backup per user??     Regards, Andres  

Issues With Symantec Recovery Disk

Hi,   I'm having serious problems with the symantec recovery disk.  We are using Symantec System Recovery R2 Management Solution.  PRevious to the R2 upgrade restores were tested using the downloaded recovery disk and everything worked fine now how...

mthrall by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSR-MS 2011 to SSR-MS 2013 different Server O/S

Hello, We are currently running SSR-MS 2011  (Symantec Management Console Version 7.1.8400) on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit. The database is Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SP2) 10.0.4000.0 (X64) Express Edition, on box. We would like to: Hav...

talk2tisa by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSR2013R2-MS Client Discovery is not working

hi i installed System Recovery 2013R2- management solution  , but i cant add any client to the console , Active Directory Import or Domain Discovery is not working. i cant even add client manually to console for installing  symantec management agent...

mgmasterv2 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Symantec System Recovery Wont Get Policies From Server

Has anyone else had a problem with Symantec System Recovery 2013 Client and Management Solution where the client will not recieve the policies? I can clearly see from the console the client has the polices assigned but wont get them. This seems to ha...

Distribute backup policy across groups

Hi I'm using SSR 2013 together with the management console. I have a backup policy distibuted to 270 workstations, the policy runs each weekend and performs a backup of the c drive to a network NAS. To spread the network traffic and the load on th...

KVERMEE by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

the same GUID on two computers

I have two computers with the same GUID in Altiris Agent.  So I deleted them from SSR-MS, then reset Guid (AeXAgentUtil.exe /resetguid), and then restart agent. But when I checked them it had again the same new GUID.  So I've found on Altiris KB som...

Resolved! Restore Windows 2008 Srv on another machine

Hi guys,  I'm trying to recover a backup from our actual server on another machine but having some troubles ...  To begin, this is the backed up server : - Dell poweredge T410 - 2x Intel Xeon E5502 1,86Ghz - Windows 2008 R2 - 3 x 300 Gb HDD SAS in RA...

richads by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels