Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

System Recovery keeps deleting same recovery points

Hello, I disabled offsite copies on our SSR 2011 images.  Since then a number of the servers are doing backups and then reporting that they have deleted old image files no longer required based on our settings for the number of recovery points to kee...

NeilB by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Correct backup policy

Hi all  have some pcs that have more than one partition, and there is one or more among these partitions that i don't whant to backup, and some others that are small partition, without letter, reserved for the system (created at the installation of w...

System Recovery 2011 image replication for off-siting

Hello all I have come across the following issue and I hope some of you may have seen the same issue and have a workaround. At Vision in Barcelona this week, some of the experts alluded to breaking the SSR snapshot down into smaller chunks via some a...

Resolved! SSR2001 licensing

Hello, I have a physical server running WIN2008R2 ENT core with 7 virtual machines instaleld running WIN2008 and WIN 2008R2 ENT. The network also contain actually 5 clients running win7 PRO How many licenses do I have to buy? As I actually use these ...

Mejores Practicas en Symantec System Recovery

Buenas tardes amigos, quisiera saber donde puedo saber sobre las mejores practicas de instalacion y/o configuracion de Symantec System Recovery, para el respaldo de los repositorios, el cliente tiene tres locaciones y si existe licenciamiento para es...

guiria by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2011 missed backups

I run an small net work with 1 server (2008R2) and five desktops/laptops. They are backed up weekly with SSR 2011(server and desktop editions). But it happens that one of thet computers is not on all the time, so I miss a backup. How can I set a sche...

gert_s by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec Backup Exec

Hi, We are having license for the symantec backup exec 2010 desktop edition..I tried its working fine..but how i want to deploy to all the systems? then whether it has any compression setting? if any body knows about this guide me? Regards, Srikanth.

Back-up system Recovery

Hi, for the Symantec Back-up Exec System Recovery Software can you please list the main difference (s) between the Small Business Server Edition and the Server Edition. Thank you.

Shammah by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kann keine Wiederherstellungspunkt-Sätze erstellen

Die Option "Wiederherstellungspunkte-Satz"  ist immer ausgegraut und ich kann sie nicht auswählen!   Es steht immer die Meldung darunter: Die Option Für Wiederherstellungspunkt-Sätze is deaktiviert, da einem vorhandenen Backup-Auftrag für einen Wied...

d_haas by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

BESR login screen - slow to load

Using Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Manager 8 (8.0.5.34793). The product is working great -- all backup clients and recoveries have been successful. There is however one small annoyance. For some reason, when launching the Recovery Manager fro...

Al_B by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels