Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Command Line to start BESR Job?

Hi All, I am wondering if there is a way for a BESR job to be started via comand line on a server? I notice that here is a pqj file at the following location, C:\Users\All Users\Symantec\Backup Exec System Recovery\Schedule, for windows 2008 servers...

Restore computer from recovery point

When backing up a complete drive, when I create a base with several incremental recovery points, if I need to restore, I just want to confirm that I do NOT have to restore the base first then a sequential restore using the incrementals in chronologi...

GiJeet by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Restore entire Folder with sub-folders and files.

Hey guys, I setup my Symantec Exec to create file backups from a drive that I use to store images. Unfortunately the hard drive doesnt work, and now I want to restore the files into another drive. The problem is that Backup Exec only allows me to r...

mulloa by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec recovery 2010

I have an issue with restoring an email message the GRO.  Has anyone made this work? I have installed the server edition on a 2008 server with Exchange 2007 I did the restore point.  Then run the GRO restore and I can see all the email accounts and m...

ips326 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 remote install issue

Hi all, I've just installed Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Management solution with no problems. I then sent out the plug-in for Backup Exec System Recovery with no problems. However when I click 'Install Backup Exec System Recovery 2010' from t...

BESR 2010 Linux Edition Recovery

Hi, I am  having Suse 10 Enter. Server  with BESR 2010 Linux Edition installed, and have created System Recovery Disk of for recovery of it. Once my machine has crashed and i have restored it with BESR  2010 Linux Edition properly with System Recove...

umeshp by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels