Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Cannot recover multiple partition boot disk

SSR 2013 R2 suggests that my drive is failing when I try an incremental backup. The recovery program indicates it is a BIOS boot but my system uses UEFI. I built the system myself. MY guess is that the system boots from BIOS into the UEFI then into W...

PaulG195 by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid MS-DOS Function During Restore of Encrypted Files

Using SSR 2013 R2 SP4 with the latest build of Windows 10 Pro. I have a problem restoring individual EFS encrypted files from a backup image. After mounting the image as a virtual drive, when I try and copy an encrypted file back to its original lo...

Gonad by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSR 2013 R2 SP4 usb recovery disk no mouse support

I created a SSR 2013 R2 USB recovery disk on Windows 10 and tested it but for whatever reason, the recovery disk created with SSR 2013 R2 with SP4 no longer has mouse support & I can only navigate using the keyboard.  I have reproduced this with 32 a...

Resolved! Off to a bad start with System Recovery 2013 R2 SP4

I was glad to see the long awaited System Recovery 2013 R2 SP4 version out today so I downloaded it and thought I'd get right to testing it on my first system. Unfortunatly, I cannot even install the product. I'm trying to install on a system with ...

Hans05 by Level 4
  • 47 replies
  • 2 kudos

System Recovery hangs at Snapping volumes

System Recovery 2013 R2 SP3 (11.1.3.55088) on a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit I'm backing up to an external hardrive connected by USB3 9 times out of 10 the backup hangs at the message 'Snapping volumes', and there doesn't seem to be a way...

BonzeUK by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is this on my computer

I built my computer slowly one piece at a time, im the only person that uses it and somehow this stuff is on my comptuer and i want it off, its not listed in programs and asks me for a password i dont have or have ever setup. How do i get this off?

I need the ISO to create a Recovery disk for SSR2013

I need the ISO to create the Recovery disk. My system got TOTALLY hosed and Dell didn't help me much by telling me to install W8.1 again. Lost a lot of stuff. I do have the C: back-up though. It appears I never made a recovery disk for this computer,...

IrvS by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Splitting hairs

At time updates don't make sense.  This seems to be one of those times.  Can someone point me to the What's New article about the differences in SSR 2013 and SSR2013 R2?   Or is it so minor someone can tell me?   Thanks  

cddefo by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Product similarities and differences?

Hi. What are the similarities and differences between the following products: 1.   Symantec Ghost Solution Suite v2.5 2.   Symantec Backup Exec 2015 3.   Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Many thanks & regards, CrVMo

CrVMo by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 Compatibility

With the imminent release of Windows 10, I was just wondering whether SSR 2013 R2 is fully compatible or will an update be required?

Gonad by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wie setzte ich eine Verschlüsselung über Powershell?

Hallo, ich habe fürs erste mit den vorhandenen Powershellscripts bereits was brauchbares vorbereitet. Nun möchte ich das backup zusätzlich mit einem Kennwort versehen. Da ich leider keine Ahnung von Powershell habe tue ich mich da echt schwer. Ich h...

Labels