Need your support on the below scenario: -
Following is the customer server information for which we need a solution: -
· 3 servers running VMware 2.0
· Each server has one virtual machine running PACS (X-Ray application...
Enterprise Vault 8 SP2 / SP3 the same results as below
Exchange 2007 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP2 / Windows 2008 SP1 same result...
Users are getting a prompt for switching from https to http when clicking on Search Archives in OWA with an option to clic...
For quite sometime, we are experiencing this issue.
Media Server: - BEWS 12.5 SP2 with Exchange 2k7 Mgmt tools SP1 & Roll-up 9
Exchange 2007 SP1 & Roll-up 9
Job Completion Status
Job ended: Thursday, December 31, ...
I have been facing a lot of trouble with the EV Search archive issues.
Following is the list of the ones encountered till now: -
1. Search not working properly:
- Date range search is not getting all the mails in that range. (Example:...
The steps followed are as below: - (THESE STEPS HAVE WORKED FOR ME)
1. Uninstalled MSMQ completely (deleted MSMQ registry keys)
2. Installed MSMQ again
NOTE: - It is not recommended to keep MSMQ storage on C:\ (System / boot) Drive. It ...
1. Most of the search issues were related to the incorrect date format being used as the string... MM/DD/YYYY was to be used.... (PJuster helped in the resolution)
2. IWA was not enabled on Exchange VD;
3. On the EV server, checked the EVAnon dire...