We have a current environment of 6.5.x master and 6.5.x media servers with Data Domain connected.
The master is in remote location where we don't have access to and the media servers are accessible. The backups and restores are happening as normal...
We are running backup exec 9.
There is a XML file generated by default for each backup which is running for a client. The XML file will contain all the information regarding the backup which ran.
1. Can we change the file na...
1. We have netbackup mater 7.0 installed on a Windows 2008 x86-64 SP1 virtual machine
2. There are two virtual HBA cards (Hardware used for virtualization is CISCO UCS B200 blades)
3. We have a physical TL (TS3200) and a VT...
Do any one have these kind of setup running ??
We are planning to implement netbackup 7.0 non enterprise and enterprise edition in our setup.
Cisco UCS B200 M1 blade server on Cisco UCS 5108 blade chassis
We have an oracle RMAN LV0 backup policy configured for a database called TESTDB on SERVER1. The same SERVER1has lot of other DB's running which also has RMAN backup's configured.
Policy name: SERVER1-ORA-TESTDB-LV0-rmn3pen1
The issue is, when we ...
I'm still searching for the catalog backup, which was ever taken @ remote site
We don't have direct access or know anyone @ remote site where the master crashed.
So we rely on third person to get the information passed to us, so the delay...
1. cd to /usr/openv/logs and execute "du -sk * |sort -n". This will list you the most comsumed directory at the last line of the output.
2. Then go to that directory and check for old log files which you can delete.
It is possible, you can write a BAT script to identify FULL tapes from "available_media" command and schedule it in windows scheduler as you want to send notification.
I have done this in UNIX environment in my setup.
You do that without ...