Over 18 years of Technical Solutions Architect, Senior Technical Trainer/Instructor and Senior IT Education Management Expertise.
An accomplished technical head with extensive experience of 17+ years in Network operation/Network Design/Server Maintenance/Trouble Shooting/Training and Development leadership. Proven ability to deliver in a commercial environment using both technical skills and leading people using a coaching-based approach.
1. Effective leadership skills combined with sound management skills. Managing a team of over 50 professional working on key projects in Server Hardware, Software Management Services and High Availability environment.
2. Excellent analytical/problem solving abilities providing creative solutions.
3. Able to develop and deliver quality presentations to various management and customer groups.
4. Knowledgeable about Enterprise Service's business strategies and technologies.
5. Systematic approach to planning with extensive experience of project management.
6. A successful Infrastructure Project Manager over years of experience running full life-cycle multiple, concurrent infrastructure projects specializing in server and desktop projects.
7. I have a solid track record of delivery in sometimes challenging circumstances and apply a flexible approach to project management.
8. Strong coaching skills with the ability to motivate the team and delegate effectively.
9. Hold strong interpersonal skills and good negotiation skills with ability to communicate across organizational and cross departmental levels.
10. Good communication skills, written and verbal presentations
11. Ability to make independent decisions and make recommendations to senior management.
12. I am involved in competency development of technical resource by integrating knowledge, skills, judgment, and attributes that people need to perform a job effectively. By having a defined set of competencies for each role in your business.
13. Operations management with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the pricing, sales, and distribution of products & services. Comfortable working with people of all levels and having a excellent commercial approach to solving problems and
developing business processes. Having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.
14. Responsible for account management while performing tasks that will maximize business opportunities in new and existing markets. Also in overall charge of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships with the key customer.
Maintaining a list of key client accounts and working to cultivate these clients
Analyzing and interpreting sales data to identify unexpected patterns trends.
Providing realistic plans and forecasts on profit and loss management.
15. Assisted sales people in qualification of customer needs. Monitored and managed technical pre sales environments. Worked on execution of specific sales strategies. Trained Sales Team on new products and features. Oversaw project management of pre-sales activities. Worked to develop appropriate marketing plans. Qualified and assigned resources to sales opportunities.