We are lookinig at a follwing situation :-
SCENARIO - with NBU 7.5
1. Based upon policy (frequency & retention and original size) about 250 nos. tapes are needed.
2. This results in large Tape library (robotic), to hold and manage all th...
I would like to achieve following :-
1. Create Snapshot on a Exchange 2010 servers.
2. Mount this snapshot on media server across SAN (not LAN), for a off-host backup.
Please help me understand what are the :-
1. comppnents - software, ha...
Can a domain be created with MASter servers + few SNA clients, and no dedicated Media server ?
If yes, are their individual De-duplication pools on each SAN clients?
If yes, How will the AIR logical/schematic solution look-like for out-of-site re...
1. I am lookingn at an existing Poduction enviroment with mutiple Exchange physical servers currently are performing D2D2T using Symantec 184.108.40.206, all the Exchange servers are SAN clients accessing directly Disk/Tape drive. I ...
I have environment with following characteristics:-
all Windows environment (physical +virtual)on1 1 Gbe LAN link.4TB of front-end data, growth 10% p.a., change rate about 5GB/day2-sites, with cross-site replication required over 150 Mbps link
This helps, I will include the advice for Vault option license to be included. One follow-on question, We don't really want to create duplicate tapes, but lessen the pain of managing "in-this-smaller-library & out-of-this-smaller-librar...
Thanks Mark, Jaykullar,
Makes sense as replication should be on reduced data, otherwise it may become unfeasible.
One follow-up thought,
At production since there is no dedicated Media server, does that mean ther there no MSDP currently implemented, ...